Ch. 1 What am i doing?

ابدأ من البداية

"Good, Namjoon will show you around and go over my schedule for the week." I nod again as Namjoon gets to his feet "Right this way mrs. Y/l/n" I get to my feet and bow towards my new boss, I had only seen him in magazines really and that was only because my best friend liked to keep with with dating scandals and well celebrities in general. Though I wasn't quite sure what he was famous for? I knew he owned a successful company and that was about it. "Thank you for this opportunity Mr. Kim" he gives me a nod before I exit the room. I didn't expect him to be so young and I didn't expect him to be that good looking but fuck was he hot. An asshole no less, I can tell he was going to give me shit all week but for some weird reason I wanted to prove him wrong. Show him that I can in fact do this job. Make it look easy even, I loved a good challenge and I loved proving people wrong even more. Especially people who think I'm weak.

"That went better than I thought"

Namjoon breathes once we are down the hall, I nod and try to keep up with his pace. The man had long thick legs, he was built like a tree. Thick thighs much like a trees base but he was also slim in the middle with a big muscular chest. The man was huge and quite tall, he was handsome like his brother though he had dimples which would make anyone swoon. His skin was also a deep honey unlike his brother who was more fair. Though his lips were nice a plump they didn't compare to how plump Mr. Kim's were. "Is he always like that?" Namjoon smirks "Like what? Crud? Blunt? An asshole? Yeah usually. He's worse when he has his off days, today was actually a good day." I slightly pout making Namjoon laugh "He's not as bad as he seems, once you get to know him you'll start to understand him better" I nod as we continue to walk, he shows me the kitchen that's fully staffed not to mention gorgeous. There's a fresh garden just outside the French doors where most of the vegetables and fruits are used to help Mr. Kim with his particular diet. Apparently he was picky, I was given a list of things he will not eat and a few things he's allergic too. We then go through the dining hall that Namjoon informed me is never used, towards the end of this wing is Namjoon's room and living space.

"Don't be afraid to come get me or ask me anything I'm here to help you and hopefully you'll be here to help me as well. Taking care of my brother is a lot of work"

I nod as we skip that touring area and head towards the living room space, everything was decorated in a nice modern style but the house felt cold and not lived in. But I guess that's about right, most rich people don't spend a lot of time at home right? "The rest of the staff's rooms are right down here, which this one is yours if you ever need or are requested to stay over. Which usually happens on his off days" I nod as I peek around the room, it was nice. Way nicer than anything I owned and the bed looked extremely comfortable. "Off days? Like a bad day? Or like when he gets sick? Or Both?" I see the hesitation in his face but he is quick to look away "Both, he's been good lately though so let's hope it stays that way" I nod as I continue to follow him through the rest of the house, we go upstairs to Mr. Kim's main hub last. His bedroom is to the left with double doors and the room next to that is for his 'company' I didn't question that. I can tell from namjoon's voice and facial expressions it was for his lady friends. To the right was an open living space and another two other room that was only for Mr. Kim. I don't question it just take note of it for now as we continue to go back down stairs.

"So upstairs is low key off limits?"

I ask, Namjoon hesitates for a moment before looking over at me "No and yes, but Seokjin will usually give specific instructions so if it includes the upstairs then you have permission. Like in the mornings he'll be expecting you to wait by his bedroom door with coffee ready" I nod once more, so I'd be a servant most days it seems. We now are in the entryway of the home, I had seen both brothers on social media and tv before but they were both just rich businessmen who dated or messed around with celebrities so they were sort of well known. I didn't pay much attention to them though so really I didn't know much when I applied for the job, I just seen how much they were offering and gave it a shot. I never thought I'd actually get the job or I suppose it's just a trial run for now. "Okay here is your work phone, here is the information packet as well as my brothers schedule for this week. I'll also send over your wardrobe later I'll just need your size and measurements which Althea will take before you leave" not going to lie I felt a bit overwhelmed.