VALENTINES

HAILEE POV

I woke up to a empty bed . YN told me last night that he wasn't gonna be here because of some work he had to go for but I thought he was only kidding . And plus he isn't around the city he's supposed to be in NYC.

I went downstairs to make myself breakfast and found a cute teddy "so you didn't leave me empty handed " I said to myself .

I sat next to it and picked up the note the teddy was holding

'hey so I know I can't be with you but I left this for you ... and always remember I love always and forever .

Yours only YNN
Happy Valentine's day '

"Love you to ynn let's get this " I said to myself but stopped as I heard the door open then close .

"Oh hey haiz I thought you were still asleep came to drop off breakfast ." Griffin said as he entered the living room where I was .

"Want me to far a pic of you for your Insta. "
He said and put hes hand front gesturing for my phone.  "Yeah sure " I said handing it to him.

--
I was out of the shower and was ready since that's what griff told me to do I was still waiting for him to come pick me up .

Meanwhile I posted some pics

HAILEE_STEINFELD11

Thanks love 😙😙And happy Valentine's day to all of yous

Thanks love 😙😙
And happy Valentine's day to all of yous

Liked by: 219.33k

--

Ready for the day 💙

Liked by:111.56k

--

Griffin and I were driving to the place he was supposed to be taking me for the big surprise.

--
We eventually arrived at our destination and that's when the blind folds came out.  I put them on and exited the vehicle Griffin was supposed to be leading me but the hands that I actually held were way more softer and smooth than his it was kinda a long walk but I made it .