BETRAYAL

Y/N POV
And as I opened my room door I saw Madelyn with a guy in MY bed "hey what's going on here" i said with tears in my eyes.

She quickly got up as she heard my voice and I realised that the guy in my bed with Madelyn was Chase stokes .

"I can explain please it's not what it looks like " she said as I yelled at her "yeah sure I don't need any explanation JUST LEAVE "I said as the tears rolled down my cheeks

"you can come and fetch your stuff tomorrow for now just leave you know where the exit is " I was angry and sad at the same time.

After while after she left and I calmed down but I was still sad and I knew only one person who would help calm down it was my ride or die Griffin not even my own twin bro would help me calm down .

I phoned him quite a few times but he didn't answer and then i got a call from a unsaved number and I answered

"Hi it's Hailee" she said as I answered the phone.

"Hi,yeah you good" i asked but my voice was cracking

"Yeah I'm good , are you good ?" She asked concerned about me

"I-I'm good yea any idea where Griff is , he ain't answering my calls"

"Umm yeah he's at his I think his asleep or somethin " she answered and I was relieved a bit.

But 1 memory kept on playing in my head the part where the person I thought i would spend my whole life with and trusted them with my whole heart was the person to break my heart first.

"Hey you still there y/n " she asked concerned

"Uhh yeah s-sorry just zoned out " I said

"Kay I'll call again soon take care bye "

"Bye "

I saved her number before I phoned  Griffin again but thus time he answers.

"Hey you good dude sorry never answer you calls I was asleep you good "

"Hey yeah umm I just need to take somthin off of my shoulders" i said and he just hummed in response saying his listening

"Umm I had this in-interview today and...when I -I got home I..." he cut me off "just spill it bro , it's fine I'm listening "

"I got home and found Madelyn cheating on me with chase stokes " I said and when I said her name tears rolled down my face and I started crying .

"Hey don't worry I'll be there in 10 and umm I hope you don't mind if I bring Haileei mean she's home alone and we were supposed to spend the day together ."

"Yeah it's fine I don't mind but just don't tell her anything" i said as I started to calm down.

(A/N I won't be posting for a while I'm not gonna be in town for like 2 weeks so I'll only post in January  so enjoy Christmas everyone and happy New year in advance hope you'll enjoy the chapter)