The initial development of the "scum" was carried out by Kus himself.

In battles with the Imperial Army, the rebels will always suffer losses in some large battles due to their small numbers.

And gasification weapons such a partial magic weapon, specializing in less victory, surprise, Kus has always loved to use gasification weapons as the first gun to start assault wars.

However, it turns out that evil is really subject to retribution...

Gasification weapons are indiscriminate attacks, and as long as gasification weapons are used in an area, this area will become a heavily polluted no-go zone for at least the next two hundred years.

Human beings cannot survive in such a place, animals and plants cannot grow in such a place, and this place will be completely wasteland.

Destroying the environment is a first-degree felony in the interstellar law, but as a rebel leader, how can he care about the laws of the imperial army.

Kus once arbitrarily used "scum" to destroy the ecology, he doesn't care what the consequences are, anyway, it was someone else who died ...

Until, the man who died became him...

He was eaten back by the evil he had done...

That time, he was trapped in a dense forest polluted by "scum".

The forest was like a labyrinth, and he was trapped in it for seven days.

Seven days later, when he came out again, the spiritual power of the riot almost killed him!

The riot factor destroyed his combat effectiveness, his brain collapsed because of mental power, every minute and every second was in an extremely torn pain, the imperial army easily captured him, he from a high, invincible rebel vanguard commander, into a lingering, even high-level weapons can not hold the garbage waste!

Yes, when locked up in the Death Star, Kus was so weak that he couldn't even beat a C-level ability!

Why hasn't Donald been contacted once in forty years?

Is he really on the Death Star and unable to transmit intelligence to the outside world?

No, he could contact Donald if he wanted to, but what about afterward?

How is he going to speak, how is he going to tell him that the son who spent his life worshipping him, his father, who he is proud of, who tried to be his purpose in life, has now become a puddle of mud...

Cus was in peace as a puddle of mud in the Death Star, he didn't want to see anyone, he just wanted to keep what little bit of dignity he had left.

Until, one day, a pair of immature and soft little hands suddenly squeezed his mess back into human form.

Cus, who was born in hell, never thought that a person like him could still be favored by the god of the universe.

Perhaps, for every prisoner with a story on the Death Star, the appearance of Blue and Blue is the rescue of the god of the universe.

God gave them a daughter.

The appearance of this daughter also pulled Kus from the muddy and wet abyss back to the bright spring world.

Lan Lan actually cured his spiritual power riot!

The culprit, who has endured decades of painful torture, disappeared in this way in the little girl's unconscious touch...

This ignorant and sometimes a little dumb little girl has no idea what her appearance has changed!

Kus's mental power is better, his strength value is slowly coming back, he has a smart and cute daughter, he can do anything for his daughter!

If it is said that in the past, Kus's belief was to overturn the imperial army, and the rebel army entered the hall for thousands of generations.

Now, he just wants to be an ordinary dad who revolves around his daughter.

But why can't such a small wish come true?

The smell of "scum" is getting stronger.

He hated the smell, he hated it, he wanted to find out the person who released the gas now, and crush the other party's skull!

At this time, the two dull new-generation 3S rookie chickens finally noticed the abnormality.

You Sang suddenly exclaimed: "Isn't the air here right!" Cus

looked at Yusan calmly, the characteristics of "scum" Kus knew very well, in fact, this bit of polluted air could not hurt him now, of course, let alone Lan Lan, who could seal the alienated pathogen.

The air pollution of the Death Star is a thousand times that of the "scum", so Cus is not worried that Lan Lan will be injured, he is just angry.

Why should the angry rebel thing appear in his world, it's like who keeps reminding him that he is still the unforgivable rebel commander, he is not the kind and gentle Kus father in Lanlan's mind.

He doesn't want to be some garbage commander, he just needs to be Lanlan's father, he just wants Lanlan!

Who is bothering him to live a normal life!

Lan Lan didn't feel that the air was wrong, but Brother Yousang's sudden roar startled the little girl.

"Big brother?" Lan Lan looked at Brother You Sang in amazement, wondering why the big brother suddenly called?

"Lan Lan, don't you smell it? There is a very stinky smell in the air! It's the smell of pollution! The rebels like to use gasification weapons, and in the big classes of our military schools, there have been relevant anti-pollution training, this is definitely air pollution, hurry up!

Yusan said, picking up the little girl and about to run.

"Wait." Shi Shu suddenly stopped Yusang.

Shi Shu took off his protective clothing, crumpled it, stuffed it into the little girl's hand, and instructed: "Use this to hold your mouth and nose, and breathe as little as possible."
Lan
Lan did so without knowing why.

Who knew that at this moment, the giant panda, who had been eating bamboo, suddenly shouted: "Roar! Roar!

As if his body was very uncomfortable, the iron-toothed bear dropped the bamboo and suddenly began to roll on the ground, and it hit the stone with its head, as if only in this way could it alleviate the inexplicable stinging pain in his head.

"Giant panda, giant panda, what's wrong with you!"

Lan Lan looked at the giant panda with a worried face.

Shi Shu saw the appearance of the iron-toothed bear, looked grim, and pushed Yusang, asking him to quickly take the little girl away.

"Big brother, what's wrong with the giant panda, Lan Lan wants to go see the giant panda!"

Yusan didn't stop at all, and ran away with the little girl in the blink of an eye.

At this time, Cus took out a bottle of healing potion from the supply bag of "Sver".

He walked up to the black and white bear, grabbed its head, and forced it to drink the healing potion.

Shi Shu squinted his eyes and watched the young man's every move.

Until the bottle of potion was drunk, the iron-toothed bear seemed to finally get better.

After the body recovered, out of the instinct of the beast to avoid danger, the iron-toothed bear grabbed two bamboo shoots and fled directly towards the distant mountains!

Until the black and white bear's thick body gradually disappeared, the cold boyish voice suddenly sounded from behind.

"Are you all right?"

Cus turned around, at this time Shi Shu was only wearing a thin gray undershirt, and he was watching him with wary eyes.

Cuss lied: "Our school has also done anti-pollution training, and I didn't react very much to this smell."

Shi Shu sneered coldly: "What about the medicine?" "

2s alien beasts, say catch and catch, but also in the case of high-level alien beasts are almost crazy in pain, control the other party with one hand, and then forcibly feed the other party medicine...

Ordinary S-level ability, can do this?

Cus frowned and continued to lie: "If I say, it actually has no strength, otherwise I can't control it, do you believe it?"

Shi Shu didn't say whether he believed it or not, he just pulled out a short knife from his supply bag.

The tip of the knife went down, he took a combat posture, and looked at the young man in front of him indifferently: "This air pollution, did you do it?" Are you someone from the rebels? Cus

: "..." I

guessed correctly.

But didn't guess it exactly...

-
Donald covered his face with his hands with an ugly face.

After a long while, he was furious: "Okay, no!"
The subordinates
around him were still sending messages, and he was also anxious: "Young marshal, that, Wei Chong's side cannot receive our instructions in real time, we are the staff who are bought, plus the use of automatic timing codes to send information in, but this is delayed." The

protective net of the deadly training ground is too strong, they have also tried several methods, but they really can't communicate with Wei Chong in real time, the news he sent in now, the fastest tomorrow, Wei Chong can see it, so...

Donald slammed the ashtray in his hand to the ground, and glass residue was spread all over the ground!

His subordinates immediately did not dare to speak.

Donald leaned forward, he looked at the picture on the live screen with a gloomy face, and finally, he gritted his teeth: "Continue to give instructions, tell him that these two people must not move!" "

......

Wei Chong's side received a delay message, and at the beginning he received an order that there was a little girl in the fatal training ground, this little girl was the daughter of a tyrant, as long as he took her, it was equivalent to catching the tyrant's weakness.

After that, Wei Chong received an order again, and the young marshal said that let him complete the task as soon as possible, Yaxing had other things waiting for him to do, and it didn't matter if he killed the little girl.

Now Wei Chong is carrying out the second instruction, although he knows that there are four people in the bamboo forest, but the young marshal said that it doesn't matter, then he is not to blame him for being cold-blooded, he just wants to get rid of the prince and Yusang as soon as possible, as for the little girl, and the young man named Sver, they are destined to be cannon fodder.

Estimating the time, Wei Chong felt that it was almost over, he put away the gasification weapon spray hidden in his sleeve, pretended to drink water, and took the temporary potion to restrain the "scum" in advance.

Everything is ready, Wei Chong's body is in good shape and he walks into the pollution source, he wants to determine whether Shishu and Yusang have been attacked by the spiritual power of "scum", and when the time comes, he will mend the knife in time...

As a result, I just walked two steps...

"Big brother, big brother here and here!"

The voice of the little girl exclaiming came from a distance.

Wei Chong looked around, and soon, in the turbid and harsh air environment, he saw a petite figure dragging a teenager and moving forward with difficulty.

Wei Chong quickly ran towards Lan Lan, and as soon as he passed, he saw You Sang Qiqi bleeding and fell to the ground, already fainting to death.

But this little girl is still very normal, and her face does not show any discomfort after being attacked by "scum".

"This is, what's going on?" Wei Chong squinted and asked.

Lan Lan was so anxious that he was sweating: "Lan Lan doesn't know, the big brother originally ran in the mountains holding Lan Lan, but the big brother suddenly fell, and then the big brother's nose and eyes began to bleed, and then the big brother fainted!"

The little girl was also flustered, but she looked at Brother Wei Chong in front of her and sighed with relief: "Fortunately, big brother you are nearby, big brother, can you help Lan Lan and carry Brother You Sang back?" Turn

your back on, huh.

Wei Chong stood up with a cold expression, and at this moment, he didn't pretend: "Lan Lan, do you know that this is a game?" Everyone in the arena is actually my enemy. [

Groove! Danger you!

【Damn, you're actually this kind of person?】 Are you going to watch Yusan die in order to win the game?

[Lan Lan, you quickly press the light brain for Yusan, let him withdraw immediately, help, you are trash! ]

Barrage began to curse angrily, what is the difference between this behavior and the previous Lake!

Backstab teammates, sell teammates!

Wow! Because he sincerely likes Wei Chong, many viewers feel that Wei Chong's horse is a thousand times more disgusting than Lake!

It is impossible for Wei Chong to expose the fact that he is a rebel, so what about making him a big evil in the arena.

In this way, it is not reasonable to get rid of these three goals?

"Big brother..." Lan Lan looked at Brother Wei Chong in front of her in surprise, she couldn't understand Brother Wei Chong's words.

"Haha." Wei Chong seemed to be very happy, and the boy's golden curls, in the light trembling of laughter, swayed slightly.

Suddenly, Wei Chong pulled out an S-class weapon knife.

He aimed the tip of the knife at the little girl in front of him, his handsome face with the viciousness of the people: "I almost forgot, can't let you go back to report the news, You Sang is going to die, you are also going to die, Lan Lan, you are not a contestant, even if I kill you, I am not a violation..."

When the words fell, Wei Chong stabbed directly, and the tip of the knife was right on the chest of the little girl!

Lan Lan looked at the silver knife that was gradually approaching him, and suddenly, the words of Father Kus echoed in Lan Lan's mind...

"That Lan Lan, did you take revenge on her?"

Lan Lan's little face bulged tightly into the appearance of a little pufferfish, she huffed and raised her hand, suddenly, sheSuddenly held the hand of Brother Wei Chong, who stabbed over and held the knife.

Wei Chong: "..." Wei

Chong frowned, he pushed forward hard, but...

What's going on......

How could this little girl's strength suddenly be so great?

Can actually resist his attack?

Wei Chong's face changed drastically.

And at this time, Lan Lan, who had already suffered a loss, took away the short knife that took away Wei Chong's brother, her voice was very loud, and her little eyebrows were so angry that she stood up: "Big brother wants to bully Lan Lan!" But Lan Lan disagrees! What Dad said, how the big brother treats Lan Lan, how Lan Lan treats the big brother, this is revenge! Finish

speaking!

With a "poof", Lan Lan stabbed the knife into the chest of Brother Wei Chong!

Wei Chong: "..."

How did she snatch his weapon?

Hey, why could she still pierce his protective clothing?

What happened to this kid!!!

-
At the same time, in the hotel outside the arena.

Donald looked at the picture in front of him, he let out a long sigh of relief, and pressed his eyebrows: "It's okay, she's fine..."Hurting people is not a simple matter, when the tip of the knife pierced the other party's body, Lan Lan was shocked to realize what he had done!