16-18

Xu Yue looked at the little girl in front of him blankly.

Su Ming and Ding Jue looked at each other.

There were a lot of voices in their ears just now, and this little girl was chattering a lot of things, but... What is she talking about?

[Alienation... Pathogen?

[That was... What kind of stuff?

[Listen to it... I haven't heard of it...]

——

The First Marshal, who had not slept for several days, finally put down his heart and went to the staff lounge to take a nap after making sure that his son had no fear of his life and had obtained a mental recovery potion.

Who knew that less than an hour after closing his eyes, there was a knock on the door of the lounge.

Marshal Ye opened his eyes, pinched his eyebrows with tight fingers, and got up to open the door.

Outside the door was a shocked adjutant general: "Marshal, something happened!"
Marshal
Ye's eyes changed, and he immediately raised his foot and walked towards the central hall, asking as he walked: "There is a change on the rebel side again?"

"It's not." The adjutant general's voice trembled a little: "Yes... alienated pathogens..."
The pace of
progress abruptly stopped.

Marshal Ye stood in place, he slowly looked back, his ice-blue eyes stared at the deputy beside him heavily, as if he wanted to see from the expression of his henchman, he was joking.

The adjutant general's face was bitter, and he gestured forward with a "please": "The generals of the districts are already waiting for you." The

door of the conference hall was wide open, and as soon as Marshal Ye entered, he saw that it was full of people.

But almost all the officials above the rank of major general who are in the capital star have arrived.

There were also more than a dozen floating panels on the conference table, and the generals of various districts who were not in the capital star were also connected to remote video.

"Marshal!" Seeing the boss come in, the generals below all stood up.

The marshal waved his hand and motioned for them to sit.

Looking at the big screen in front of him, "Deadly Training Ground" was still playing, and he ordered his subordinates: "Turn off the live broadcast." At

a time when the empire was suspected of a major security crisis, no one had the heart to pay attention to the children's game.

"Marshal..." the adjutant general lowered his voice: "It can't be turned off, because... The emergence of alienated pathogens ... Right in the deadly training ground..."
Marshal
Ye jerked.

A major general below increased the volume of the live broadcast at this time, and Marshal Ye noticed that the live broadcast room of a contestant named Xu Yue was displayed on the screen.

This Xu Yue, Marshal Ye has the impression, comes from a military family, and his grandfather is the commander of the garrison of Sinting Star.

Marshal Ye turned his gaze, and soon saw an old commander with gray hair and a straight face in many remote video messages, that is, Xu Yue's grandfather.

Marshal Ye put his gaze back on the live broadcast screen again, and this look, he was stunned again: "Lan Lan?

Because the little girl pulled her son back from the line of death, in the past two days, Marshal Ye's liking for this little girl of unknown origin has almost increased day by day.

He thought about it, if there was really no problem with the child's background, and she was sure that she was not a rebel, then he might be able to adopt her when the child's parents were so unreliable.

After all, their Ye family really owed this child a life-saving grace.

"Yes, the alienation pathogen, that's what Lan Lan said..." the adjutant general added softly.

Marshal Ye's eyebrows twisted into a knot: "How does she know about the alienated pathogen?" The

incident related to the "alienated pathogen" is a high-level military secret.

And at this moment, the little girl on the screen just spoke.

"Ah, big brother, haven't you heard of alienated pathogens?"

After Lan Lan gave the last big brother good medicine, his eyes widened in surprise.

After meeting the blank gazes of the three pairs who knew nothing, Lan Lan froze for a moment, and could only explain in confusion.

"Anyway, Lan Lan only knows that the alienation pathogen is a super super bad virus gas that causes air pollution, it is naturally formed, and it is usually hidden in some kind of ore before it is fully matured and released, so the mountain we are stepping on now should be a mine..."

Yaxing multi-mine, everyone knows this.

But what pathogen, I really haven't heard of it.

Xu Yue reached out and touched the little girl's forehead: "It's not burning, why do you always talk stupidly." Lan

Lan's little face wrinkled, and she pushed away her brother's hand: "Brother, Lan Lan is not talking nonsense, heck, Lan Lan can't chat with his brother, Lan Lan is going to lead the thunder and lightning away, can't let the thunder split here again, big brothers also hurry up, by the way, you remember to take that smoking uncle with you."

After Lan Lan finished speaking, he got up and was about to leave.

But he was grabbed by a big hand.

Xu Yue held the little girl down, helpless: "What are you talking about?" Your name is Lan Lan, right? I don't care what alienation what virus, you say you want to go to detonate? Little sister, didn't the adults tell you that thunder and lightning can't be played! And, who the hell are you? What about your mom and dad? Why are you in the deadly training ground? Who brought you in?
Lan
Lan dragged twice, unable to pull back her arm, she was a little anxious: "Lan Lan said, Lan Lan doesn't know what training venue, it was the puppy who brought Lan Lan into the forest."

"What puppy?"

"It's just... A cute little milk dog..."
["Cute Little Milk Dog"]

[Commanding more than forty mutant wind red wolves, chasing the genius players in the deadly training ground like rats, facing humans is a mutant wind red head wolf who eats if he wants to eat and kill if he wants to kill = cute little milk dog. ]

】 【You know about puppies.】

"Where are the dogs from the deadly training ground?" Ding Jue muttered, feeling how this kid was full of lies.

Su Ming stared deeply at the little girl for a moment at this time, and then he picked up a hemostatic grass and handed the grass to the little girl: "Do you want to go, okay, I'll ask you a few questions, you have answered, I'll let you go."
Lan
Lan looked at this brother with an innocent face.

Su Ming brought another grass: "This grass was picked by you on the edge of the cliff over there, and I also picked one in the past just now, and I picked it in the same place as you, but why is the hemostatic grass I picked completely different from the hemostatic grass you picked, the medicinal content is completely different?"
Lan
Lan took two hemostatic grasses ignorantly, she looked at the one on the left, which she picked herself, and looked at the one on the right, which was picked by her brother.

Blue and blue at a glanceSaw the difference: "Big brother, the grass you picked is not right, the smell is too shallow, you can't directly medicate, you have to pick mature, stronger smell grass, then you can stop bleeding."

Su Ming frowned: "But the hemostatic herb is originally like this, it is only the most common E-grade medicinal herb, and the smell is negligible." "

E-class?" Lan Lan shook her head repeatedly: "No, no, you have to pick 3S-level grass, and the 3S-level grass can be used."

Su Ming almost laughed: "Little sister, do you know how high the price of 3S grade medicinal herbs is?" That's an auction-level rare medicinal plant! Moreover, where does the hemostatic grass have a 3s level? It is an ordinary low-grade herb, and its own variety fixes its best grade, only up to grade E, and cannot be higher. Lan

Lan didn't know what this big brother was talking about, why didn't Xiaocao have a 3s class? Death Star is full of ah, she planted a lot of them in the flower garden of Mother Hoop...

Lan Lan handed both grasses to the big brother: "Anyway, big brother, you picked it wrong..."

Su Ming still wanted to say something, but Xu Yue interrupted him: "Don't talk this nonsense, anyway, little girl, I tell you, I won't let you play with thunder... Wait, I was almost bypassed by you, just you little brat, what thunder can you lead, nonsense is not..."
Lan
Lan was looked down upon, she puffed out her cheeks, and unhappily took out a small Fu card silver pendant from her collar.

This blessing brand Lanlan has been worn since childhood, this is the first gift given by parents to Lanlan, parents say that blessing cards will bring blessings, Lanlan wears blessings, will definitely become the most blessed little baby!

Lan Lan showed the Fu card to the three brothers: "Lan Lan will use this Fu card to make a lightning rod to lead the lightning farther, in fact, the best way is Lan Lan to make a kite and tie the Fu card up, because of the principle of tip discharge, lightning will preferentially hit the conductor with more charge and closer distance, that is, hit the Fu card, so that artificial lightning can be achieved!" However, Blue Blue has no kite line..."

The little girl said this, and stuffed the blessing card back into her collar: "So Lan Lan can only climb to the tallest tree in the distance and hang the Fu card, in fact, the tree itself is a sharp conductor of electricity, it itself is very thunderous, after Lan Lan hangs the Fu card, the conductivity of the tree will increase, then it depends on whether the alienated pathogen is more attractive to lightning, or the blue and blue homemade lightning rod is more attractive to lightning!"
Lan
Lan said this, and couldn't help but straighten his small chest: "In fact, Lan Lan thinks that it will be Lan Lan's lightning rod that is more electrified, because Lan Lan does not smell the leakage of alienated pathogens here, so it should be immature, and its attraction is not as high as metal lightning rods!"
Lan
Lan said confidently, and the corners of her small mouth endured the look of not upturning!

Trio: "? Three

boys, you look at me, I look at you, they didn't speak...

[I understand this expression, it's me in class.]

[I can understand the meaning of Lan Lan, but what I don't understand is that she, a little doll who can't even tell the difference between a wolf and a dog, why does she still know the principle of charge?]

[Maybe she's just bad at biology, not bad at physics.]

【......】
The little girl saw that she had said almost the same, the three brothers did not squeak, she wiped her
little face again, and said: "Lan Lan is really leaving, Lan Lan can no longer chat with her brothers, if the alienation pathogen explodes, the brothers are responsible!"

Saying that, Lan Lan suddenly took advantage of the big brother's unpreparedness, forcefully withdrew his little hand, and then turned around and ran to the foot of the mountain!

"Huh, you wait!"

Xu Yue hurriedly chased after him!

Ding Jue and Su Ming also hurried to follow!

It wasn't until the big screen, a small three hurriedly ran into the rain curtain, and in the central hall of the Capital Star Military Building, that someone turned off the sound of the live broadcast a little smaller.

The tense atmosphere spread among everyone, and a second later, the originally quiet conference hall instantly became noisy, everyone was talking, and everyone began to argue!

"There is no alienation pathogen in the deadly training ground, although Yaxing has many mines, but after the incident of the death star, all the mines in the interstellar have been verified! It's only been a few hundred years, how quickly did an alienated nucleus grow?

"Yaxing is the Western Universe Region, and it is not a star domain where alienated nuclear energy breeds at all!"

"This little girl is just talking nonsense, does she know what alienation pathogens are? Still smelling? This hearing is deceptive, can she smell the alienation poisonous gas? Are you kidding? Don't say that the virus has not spread, there is no smell at all, even if there is a smell, she is not a 3S master, and she will die immediately when she smells the poisonous gas!

"It's just that the lightning split a little over there, maybe there was some metal substance nearby, accidentally conducting electricity, she thought too far."

"She is obviously alarmist, actually said in the live broadcast what alienation pathogen, we have to think about how to explain to the public!" I think the Internet guess may be correct, she is a rebel army person, deliberately came here to make trouble!

"We can't be at the mercy of a child, hurry up and take her out, we must be seriously judged!"

"Marshal, what do you mean?"

"Marshal?"

The sound of twitter makes people's ears hurt.

Marshal Ye rubbed his eyebrows, and a moment later, his majestic voice overwhelmed everyone present: "Whether it is alarmist or not, the alienated pathogen must pay attention, call the president, ask him to issue a central order, ask the organizer to immediately use the internal express line, contact the prince in the arena, and let the prince go to the dense forest to investigate." The

adjutant general immediately took out the light brain dial.

Marshal Ye said again: "Then inform the tyrant god to go to Yaxing immediately."

"Tyranny?" Someone below hesitated.

Just that second-rate?

"Tyranny... Will he care?

"Leave it alone!" Marshal Ye's tone was serious: "Four years ago, when the Death Star's second alienated energy body exploded, he went to the scene, and he had experience in dealing with it. The

air of
the substar is several times clearer than that of the capital star.

Li Wei came out of the starship center and directly ordered the soldiers beside him: "Contact Zhou Hongcai." The

little soldier quickly turned on the light brain, and just when he was about to dial the communication, Boss Zhou's communication came first.

The little soldier immediately picked up the communication: "Boss Zhou, the captain has arrived at Yaxing... Huh? What the? Oooooooh..." The

little soldier covered his light brain and carefully looked at the fierce and vicious supreme leader of their family: "That, captain, Boss Zhou said, you don't answer the communication, Marshal Ye's military order over there, go down to him..."

Fierce heartLi was irritable: "Ye He, what kind of is that old fox!"

The little soldier swallowed his spit, and the only one who dared to scold the first marshal like this was their boss: "... Say yes, what, discover a new alienated pathogen core point ..."

"Boom!" Before the little soldier's words were finished, his entire light brain was taken away by the captain!

The tyrannical lord, who has always been free and does not pay much attention to anything, faced the other end of the communication, and his voice was cold and solemn that he had never had before: "Zhou Hongcai, make it clear!" Zhou

Hong on the other side of the communication was about to be scared to death, and he trembled and spoke: "Boss, boss, Marshal Ye said, you can know it after watching "Deadly Training Ground", watch a player named Xu Yue live broadcast room..."

Li Wei threw the light brain back to the little soldier, raised his wrist, linked the star network, and soon, he entered the "Deadly Training Ground" In the live broadcast hall, I clicked on the live broadcast room of the contestant named Xu Yue.

A second later, Li Wei looked at the immature girl in the live broadcast screen, drenched in rain and running in the wind in the woods, his gloomy eyes widened more and more...

The rigid five fingers gradually clenched into fists, and the solid teeth almost shattered.

Li Wei's whole person exploded on the spot: "Zhou Hongcai! Don't you live! Give Lao Tzu death now!!! "The light brain of the event on the wrist emits a buzzing vibration sound.