"Let me go... can't you see that I'm trying to buy your bullshit?" Rang said. I untied him and now we were siting to eat something.

'Ahh! Finally, I am starving! All this going u the past has tired me out and I want to eattt!!!' I thought to myself while smiling widely.

Many of his men were staring at us. Suddenly that theif asked "Are you sure this is ok boss?"

"It's fine. They're family" he said looking away. "Wow, no wonder. You sure are strong, sir." He said sniffing yeon.

'That! Now I Remember! I forgot my perfume at home... I should have atleast bought one from the collection. I only have the one that bought while shopping last night!' I thought mentally screaming and scolding myself.

 I only have the one that bought while shopping last night!' I thought mentally screaming and scolding myself

"Hey, get off me!" Yeon said and asked Rang " hey, what are they? If not human then what?" He asked

"Hey, get off me!" Yeon said and asked Rang " hey, what are they? If not human then what?" He asked. "A pack of wolves" Rang said.

'Was I speaking any other language when I told him the same? He never listens to me!'

"You see, we used to have a different boss, but lord Lee Rang spilt his neck in one go, so-" The theif explained. "You turned coats?" Yeon asked.

"But I prefer boss Lee rang" the theif said. "Is Rang good to you?" I asked. "No, Even so, a whole bunch of guys are lined up to join our gang." He said. "Why?" I asked.

"Boss divides the stolen goods equally among us, every time. That's not easy, you know." He explained.
"Cut the crap and get out" Rang ordered him. I stood up from my seat and bent over and patted Rang's head smiling and said.

"Now, That's a good boy! Well done I'm proud of you" I said and started ruffling his hair and making them a mess. "Hey, don't touch my hair!" Rang said angrily I stood up smiling and took my tongue out and teased him saying "sorry" sarcasticly.. and went back to my seat.

Rang gestured them to go out and they all went out. Rang poured the 'soup?/rice wine?' In our bowls. When yeon said "I'll just have one drink"
"Me too" I said .

"What is that thing anyway?" Rang asked."something that shouldn't be in this era.  We must return it to its rightful place." Yeon said taking out the stone and put it back.

"You have no idea, how much I longed to see you again and how much I missed you" yeon said smiling.

While they were talking, my focus was on something else. The soup/rice wine. It had many bubbles. 'Is it poisoned? But why would Rang poison us?'  I was still preoccupied with my thoughts when Rang spoke up "Drink" and gestured us to drink it. 'That was suspicious. No way I'm drinking this! But I'm really hungry what should I do? Should I tell yeon? But what I'd I'm imagining this all? ahh what should I do?' I was still thinking when yeon drank it. I chose not to drink it .

Yeon started talking with Rang again but Rang wasn't speaking a bit. 'Yeon is ok, I guess I was just imagining it all. But what if the poison effects after a few minutes? I'm not even sure if it's poisoned anyway'

"Say something! After today you might not see me for a while, so say whatever you have in mind" yeon said .

'Weird, knowing Rang, I know by now he must have said atleast a 100 curse words to yeon... but he isn't speaking anything'

"Let me hear your voice" yeon said. And Rang smirked? " hang on, what's in your mouth? You have something I your mouth." Yeon said. That was the moment I realized that 'The soup/rice wine was poisoned, I was right. But shit what do I do now?'

Yeon held Rang's chin and he opened his mouth revealing that he didn't consume the rice wine. Yeon noticed and said "you bastard"and fainted. I looked at Rang and he asked me why I didn't faint yet and I replied "because I didn't consume the rice wine/soup as I was getting suspicious."

"Tck, you're smart as always Y/N." Rang said. " I know right! What would this dumbest even do without me?" I questioned and suddenly my vision started to get blurry. I held my head with my hands as now the pain increased way  too much. I was getting a headache earlier too but I decided to ignore it. Oh no is it because-' I couldn't finish as everything blacked out.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐–‐‐‐‐‐‐

Suddenly I woke up and saw that my hands are tied. I looked to my left side and realized that yeon is also tied and he sleeping.

"Hey, wake up!" 'No but seriously, why am I always waking him up?' I thought. Finally yeon woke up from his 'beauty sleep' and took a look at his watch.

" huh!? I SLEPT FOR 3 HOURS?" Yeon almost screamed. "Btw Y/N, how did you pass out? You didn't even drink it." Yeon asked me.
"O-Oh, well you see-" I said not quite sure if I should tell him.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

Heyyy, Guess what!!? I'M ALIVE, YES. It's been a week since I last updated you guys so I thought you would have thought that I died-

But jokes apart as my apology, one more chapter coming today !! I'm really sorry guys. I hope you forgive me.. T-T ♡

— Author-Chan!☆