3. About TIME Three At Last!

POIISED POV----------------------

POIISED POV
----------------------

Alone and afraid, Poiised was sent in some random spot of some type of dungeon like maze. He constantly kept turning and whined nervously, with fear clearly written all over his face.

He felt like sinking into his hoodie to hide from whatever might be lurking in the shadowy corners.

"Ohhhh....My.......Gosh..........Ohhh chat, what do I dooo?......." he squeaked out in fear.

Then he remembered that he was no longer filming a live video in his gaming room.

He furrowed his brows in slight confusion "Broo what?.......Why am I actin' like I'm doing a YouTube live?......I'm trippin bruhh....." he softly said to himself.

It took a moment for Poiised to muster up the courage to start taking a few little steps at a time, despite the fact that his knees were trembling.

He took the middle path, timidly walking down while keeping close to the stone masonry walls. "Ohhh I don't know where I'm going......I'm soooo scared......." he lightly whines out in fear, feeling like a dog making it's approach with a tail between it's legs.

He was desperate to get out of this dungeon of the dammed but he was just so overwhelmed with fear that wrapped around him like a blanket.

Out of nowhere he heard a blood curdling screeching sound which freaked Poiised out.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" He screams then whimpers to himself "Pleeeaase....Let me off this game.........I wanna go home......."

Not only Poiised was alone and scared but was definitely not ready for something this mainstream. He felt like his heart rate was going off the charts, he began to feel nauseous and possibly close to making a mess in his draws.

In order to comfort himself, Poiised took in a deep breath and began to lightly sing nervously like he does in his horror gameplays.

"It's been a loooooooong daaaaayyy......Without you my frieeeeend........And I'll tell you all about it when I see you agaaaaiinn............" while he timidly went further.

"We've come a loooooooong waaaaaaay......F-from where we begaaaaaan.....
Ohhh I'll tell you all about it when I see you agaaaaiiin........When I see youuuu aga-"

Just went Poiised turned to make left, he saw something dark, hairy and hanging down.

He shrieked in terror "AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!"

turns out it was just a normal size spider hanging from it's web as Poiised then got irritated. "BRO! This 'bout the second time that I'm screaming at spiders, dude.......GEEZ!"

Poiised took his time to calm his nerves for a little bit then shook his head "Pfft, I ain't stupid......" he muttered and decided to go make the right turn, feeling like he's made the correct decision.