"Hey Harry. You okay" She turns to her brother.

"Just Malfoy again. He won't stop pretending to faint I mean look at him" They all turn and look at the Slytherin table to see Malfoy pretending to faint whilst his group of morons laugh.

"I feel like it might be a throat punch kinda day today" Rory says going to stand only to be pulled back down by Angelina and Harry whilst Fred and George look just about ready to join her "You two suck you know that don't you" She says glaring at Harry and Angelina.

"Sorry but I'd rather not let my sister have a fight in the middle of the Great hall"

"Not my fault he's a horrible human. Taking the piss out of you all the time and also what he's done to Hagrid someone needs to set him straight one of these days. I'm tired of the bloody blonde ferret. He's just lucky you two stopped me this time"

"Come on Rory let's get to charms before you go to do something else stupid" Angelina says standing up.

"Fine you guys coming?" She looks over to the twins who both nod "I'll see you later Harry, Bye guys" Rory stands to follow Angelina the twins following behind her.

"I reckon it's time to do a good old prank on the ferret" Fred says so only Rory and George can hear.

"That my dear Freddie sounds like a terrible idea so what time and where?" Rory smirks as they both start laughing whilst Angelina shakes her head at them before walking off slightly.

"Once we've figured out a plan we'll let you know" They speed up to catch up with Angelina. Once they've made it to charms they all take a seat along one of the back benches.

"Hello class today we will learning the summoning charm" Professor Flitwick calls out to the class stood on his usual pile of books so everyone could see him.

"Wicked" Fred and George both exclaim at the same time.

"Right to preform the charm you need to first choose the item that you would like to summon aim the wand and then say accio and what ever the item is you want for example" Professor Flitwick aims his wand at a book on his desk "Accio book" the book flies off the desk and into his hand "Right I would like you all to start practising"

Rory manages to successfully use the spell on the first try summoning the quill out of Professor Flitwick's hand making him laugh slightly walking towards her.

"Well done Aurora that was very good five points to Gryffindor now could I have my quill back please" She hands him his quill back as he starts walking around the room. She looks towards the twins who were still trying to get the spell to work.

"Accio Fred's Standard book of spells" She whispers aiming her wand at his book making it fly towards her causing him to look up at her.

"Hilarious Aurora"

"Why thank you Frederick"

"Fine I get it don't call you Aurora but could I have my book back now" She hands him his book back deciding what to do next settling on messing with George now.

"Accio George's wand" She whispers and his wand flies out of his hand and into hers as he glares at her "Sorry couldn't help myself" She laughs handing it back to him. After 20 minutes both Fred and George manage the spell and then spend the next 10 minutes summoning each others things from there desks.

"Very good class. Your homework this week is to practise the Accio charm and I want an essay on it minimum 7 inches" The bell rings just as Professor Flitwick finishes talking.

"Yes free period" Fred says whilst they all grab their things before heading to the Gryffindor common room "So what should we do now" Fred says as he flops down onto one of the sofa's.