-Flashback- | The First Day We Met (Pt. 1)

It's March 2015 and Alex is bone tired.

He and other employees have just been struggling to complete the tax calculation for the previous month's tax payments. Not only that, he just counted the road money used by the trucks on duty yesterday and matched the truck drivers' transactions with bank statements.

He also calculated how many tons of coal were carried from a rented stockpile to a factory yesterday and preparing the invoice for the purchaser, and did some basic accounting tasks, such as searching for an unclear transaction and inputting it into an outdated system.

So Alex was relieved when his best friend Raphael asked Alex to join him to tour the fitness center located right below his apartment.

He wasn't exactly thrilled, but he was willing to give it a try.

"Ralph, do we really have to do this?" he groaned, obviously exhausted from his work.

"Yes! And trust me, it would be fun!" Raphael, sometimes called Ralph, replied, obviously oblivious from Alex's exhaustion. "I am so excited for this. I've been working my body for months in some dingy gym in my cousin's apartment, but I was lonely there. Maybe I could use some friend from this gym."

"Oh, I don't know about this, Ralph. You understand that you have to pay for all of these, right?"

"Don't worry. I have enough money to spend on this. Besides, this could be a chance for me to find my prince charming," he giggled.

Alex rolled his eyes.

"Don't you start roll your eyes on me," Alex chided. "This could be your chance too, Alex. You're an Omega, and you have to find an Alpha husband soon. Maybe by joining the gym with me, you probably might find someone too."

A little explanation: Alex is an Omega, while Raphael is a Beta. And both of them are secondary school best friends.

In this world, there are three genetics existed in homo sapiens species: Alpha, Beta, and Omega.

Those who are born with Omega genetics can get pregnant but they can only get impregnated by someone with Alpha genetics. However, both Alpha and Omega genetics can only be found in human males. Also, once an Alpha imprinted an Omega and vice versa, neither of them can cheat with another Alpha and/or Omega.

While for Betas, they are exist in both male and female. So it's a life as usual for them: they're able to procreate/impregnate a woman, cheat with another woman, all the works.

Alex is one of the Omegas that are born from a family of Betas. Even though it is not uncommon, chances of Beta female giving birth to a male Omega was pretty much around 1 to 5 percent, more or less. Alex is that part of the percentage.

Alex sighed as he drank his water. "Please don't tell me that. I've been trying to find the perfect someone from the past few years, especially when my family found out that I was an Omega."

"Really?"

"Bible. I've been looking all over the place back in Singapore and Taiwan. I've been to church gatherings, public events, mass classes (back in my Mandarin campus), clubs, karaoke bars, you name it. Heck, I even tried to go to those shady bathhouses back in Taipei. But still, I didn't get any connection or spark. Also, most of the crowds on that bathhouses are either still closeted Betas or unmarked Omegas who're just looking for a quick fuck."

Ralph sighed and said, "Well, I believe you searched on the wrong places, even though there's no such thing... but yeah. Some of the places are definitely the wrong places to go, dude."

Alex can't help but groan loudly. "Aaargh! Dear God, I want a husband! Just give me one already! I can't take it anymore! Everyone in my family, even my sister got a boyfriend but I don't have anyone!"

Ralph rolled his eyes at his friend's desperation. He then stands up and started leaving the premises. "Yeah, yeah. You're too desperate. Come on, my appointment is coming."

Alex playfully but sadly crows as he follows his friend, "Uweeeeh..."

*******

"As you can see, this is our swimming pool," the membership marketing guy said as they entered the pool area. "This pool is heated 24 hours a day. We always heat the pool at exactly twenty-seven celsius, a perfect temp for swimming no matter the weather."

"Truth be told, the mall management stole the pool from the condominium residents and gave it to Fitness First," Alex mumbled in Ralph's ear. Ralph giggled at that.

"And over here, is where we..." the marketing guy started explaining the equipment right next to the pool. Ralph joined in, as Alex's eyes wandered at the pool.

It was at that exact moment, Alex met his gaze for the first time.

The man, the God, and the one that eventually became his husband, the love of his life, and the man he can count on. But he doesn't know it yet, though.

When he saw him, he was just getting up from the swimming pool.

It was really a sight for Alex.

Droplets of water fallen from his body, that is carved like a marble statues of various, chiseled Greek gods.

Or it can be described as, a merged body between Henry Cavill and Chris Hemsworth.

But even those descriptions doesn't justify the description of the holy body Alex is seeing right now.

The body is decorated with a pair of pointed chocolate nipples and a carpet of luscious, black body fur that is not too thin, not too thick, but just right. It's a contrast to his fair, slightly pale, white skin, which is similar of Western Europeans.

His face, well...

Alex read a Webtoon that is called 'Too Handsome to Handle' once, and he thought at that time, "There's no way that there is someone as handsome as that."

Right now, Alex is licking his own spit. The man in front of him in pure handsome.

He's so handsome, if a gay Beta male or a omega male saw him, a litre or more pre-cum came out like a Niagara Falls from their eggplant hose.

If a woman saw that face, their vaginal lubricant discharged probably in a minuscule second, immediately drenched their panties, creating a pattern as large as the Caspian sea.

As soon as the God's feet touched the edge of the pool which was covered with anti-slip, Alex could see his sturdy thighs, hips and soles, as if they were made of the most expensive and strongest marble on Earth.

Alex can see beyond the drippings of water from the God's hair, that the God has heterochromia. His left eye's color is dark brown, like most of Indonesians. However, his right eye's color was different.

It was a combination between blue and whitish silver, entrancing Alex enough to not taking his eyes off.

His aura screams 'leader', 'the wise one', and obviously, 'Alpha.'

As their eyes met, Alex felt his surroundings disappear, leaving him and that God alone in that room. The background music in his brain are immediately set to Catholic church hymn of praise "Alleluia! Alleluia! "

Alex can't even breathe. It's as if his invisible string finally finds its end.

"... Lex... Alex..."

It's as if Ralph was calling him out, but his soul was already lost in ascent, sucked into the God's eyes.

Ralph then shouted: "ALEX!"

Alex was shocked as he was immediately brought back down. He suddenly lose his balance and slipped.

Lucky for him, the God catches him in the nick of time.

Alex's heart stopped beating at that moment.

The God then breathed Alex's scent and growled lowly, "Omega... mine."

Alex was dumbfounded by that sudden proclamation. "Eh?"

And all of the sudden, the God claimed him by biting onto his neck.