CHAPTER FIFTEEN: STEALING LOOKS

Start from the beginning

But she would choose whatever Rick wanted.

"I repaired his calf muscle as best as I can, but he'll probably have nerve damage from- Julia ripping his leg clean through." Hershel gives her a disapproving look as Julia smiles and waved a hand. "Happy to help." She says with a beaming smile as everyone shakes their heads.

"He won't be on his feet for at least a week." Hershel explains as Rick interrupts before anyone could ask the question of what they'd do to him.

"When he is we give him a canteen, take him out to the main road, send him on his way." Rick says with authority. Julia heard the screen door open and watched someone cross her vision before setting up against wall right next to her.

Looking over it was Daryl and he was already staring at her, Julia just smirked at him and looked away.

She was probably still drunk.

"Isn't that the same as leaving him for the walkers?" Andrea asks as Carol looks around Julia and gives Daryl a knowing smile as he looks away red faced.

"He'll have a fighting chance." Rick states confidently but with a leg injury that kid was as good as Walker bait. "Just let him go? He knows where we are." Shane incredulously says looking ready to blow a gasket already in Julia's opinion.

"He was blindfolded the whole way here. He's not a threat." Rick tries to assure but Shane scoffs as if that's the funniest thing he's heard all day. "Not a threat. How many of them were there?" Shane asks mockingly.

"You killed three of their men, you took one of them hostage, but they just ain't gonna come looking?" Shane asks glaring at Rick who shakes his head.

"They left him for dead. No one is looking." Rick raises his voice glaring right back at Shane tired of being told everything he decides is wrong.

"I'd just like to clarify something really important here-....... I killed two of three. Sure Hershel shot the one but I stabbed two of them in the dicks." Julia brags as all the men shift uncomfortable in their pants Julia's smile widening.

"We should still post a guard." T- Dog says while glancing at Julia like she had three heads. She still hadn't washed up and was covered in blood.

"He's out cold right now, will be for hours." Hershel say trying to prove they have the time to talk about this but Shane had had enough. "You know what? I'm gonna go get him some flowers and candy." Shane says in an overly perky tone making Julia smother a snort laugh.

That was probably the first time she'd found him funny since the CDC..... she still hated him it was just a funny thing he said.

"Look at this folks- we back in fantasyland." Shane yells as he goes to walk outside and watch over the shed. But Hershel stops him and makes Julia raise a brow amused.

"You know we haven't even dealt with what you did at my barn yet. Let me make this clear, we nice and for all- this is my farm. Now I wanted you gone, Rick talked me out of it. But that doesn't mean I have to like it. So do us both a favor- keep your mouth shut." Hershel sasses and this time Julia doesn't cover her obvious laughter as Shane glares at her before looking g at the group for someone to have his back.