CHAPTER FIFTEEN: STEALING LOOKS

Start from the beginning

Julia was way too happy,

"What happened to your face man?" T-dog asks Glen who's cheeks are red from being smacked as he slowly look at Julia. The woman doesn't even waiver as she smiles at them and nods. "Your welcome. I slapped him back to reality. Literally." She adds while playing with Rayas short hair.

Glenn now being at the farm laughs and shakes his head at Julia, it was kind of funny now that he thought of it. The way she kept smacking him before he could even say he was fine. He didn't take it personally she meant well.

"Patricia prepare the shed for surgery." Hershel says making Carol look to Julia in question a coldness returning to her eyes at the mention of the surgery.

"Who the hell is that?" T-dog asks and everyone slowly looks to Randall sat in the middle of the back seat. Julia couldn't help but bitterly think how he suddenly could sit up by himself just fine.

"That's Randall." Glenn says like it's something casual as everyone stares in disbelief. "Didn't you say you got into a fight with survivors?" Carol asks and Daryl was certainly eavesdropping as his blank face turned to a scowl. He realizes it quicker then Carol had.

"Yeah shit for brains here was one of them. I offered to kill him too but- Rick says he's just a kid." Julia scoffs as Raya glues her hand to hers and lets the woman drag her closer to the man.

Julia hovers her hand on her sword ready for him to say or do something but- he was completely unconscious.

The only good thing about his presence is Julia could see it was really pissing off Shane but what didn't now a days. Man flies off the handle a little too often.

The group waited in the dinning room after that for Hershel to do the surgery. They'd make a decision on what to do if the boy even lived. Julia just kind of hopes he'd die. She could sense drama brewing with his presence plus- Julia didn't want an unknown man in their group.

She was already about to kick Shane out by herself and she didn't want this kid here either.

He was friends with those monsters, those sick men that spoke of having sex with the groups women so casually. Julia wouldn't want them around Carl or Raya.

She didn't want them messing with anyone in their group.... Except Shane.

They could kill him and she would be just fine. Maybe a little bummed that she didn't get to do it herself but- knowing one less monster was in the world would make her feel as good as she did killing those men.

"We couldn't just leave him behind. He would've bled out, if he lived that long." Rick explains as Julia looks to disagree. "I mean- we could've." Julia says while she leans against the wall by Carol with Raya standing in front of her touching the back of Carls chair.

Rick just gave her a look as if to say not now and Julia put her hands up in surrender.

"It's gotten bad in town." Glenn explains making Maggie look upset and worried but he just avoids her gaze very noticeably.

"What do we do with him?" Andrea asks making Julia bite her tongue she kind of wanted to agree with Shane and Andrea this one time.