Chapter 14 || Welcome, Crystal Prep... Again

we've studied hard and we're here to win

we're only telling you once

The Friendship Games - Equestia Girls

~

-2 MONTHS LATER-

RAINBOW DASH

I shoved my books into my locker as hard as I could, slamming the door and jabbing the lock into the hole. Fuck my life. I grabbed the clipboard Principal Celestia had given me, shoved it into my bag, shouldered it, and stormed through the hallway.

"Hey, Dash!"

Danger, danger, Soarin Skies is behind you!

I walked faster, squeezing my way through crowds. Even if the fake friendship had Miss Cheerilee convinced that we were getting along, somehow, it happened to be the best grade both of us had ever gotten in her class, and she was determined to keep us paired up together.

"Dash!" Soarin grabbed me by my bare shoulder and pinned me to the wall. "Where are you going in such a rush?"

I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me. "Not that it really affects you, since you're on the Friendship Games team and not the captain, but I'm supposed to participate as part of the welcome committee for Crystal Prep, and Pinkie Pie just told me she needs more streamers, so I need to grab those, and then I need to finish the items on Celestia's shitty-ass clipboard, and then I need to tour some fucking preppy snobby bullshit kids--"

"Whoa, I get it." Soarin smirked. "You're cute when you're mad."

"Now's not the time, Mr. Flirt. Go find another girl to make out with. You know, one that you haven't already fucked?" I tore myself away from the wall and continued walking down the hall.

Pinkie Pie was calling me again and I groaned, texting her with one hand.

Pinkie Pie: dashie I need more streamersss

Me: coming, coming, goddamnit this hallway is so fucking crowded

Pinkie Pie: hurryy the crystal preppers come in an hour!!

Me: ok im TRYING

I shoved my phone back in my pocket, only to find that Soarin was now next to me.

"You know, I could help out, if you'd like," he said.

I threw the doors to the parking lot open, unlocking my car. "Uh, no thanks, Skies. I'm good."

"You're good?" Soarin leaned on the side of my car. "Please, princess, you've been acting mad all week."

"That's because I have to deal with idiots like Crystal Prep students on top of dumbass fuckers like you," I retorted, climbing into the drivers seat. "Now get off my car or I'm not responsible for running you over."

Soarin put his hands up. "Fine, I'll get off your car." He then quickly slipped into the passenger's seat and buckled his seat belt.

"Okay, whatever. I don't have time for this," I said and pressed the gas pedal, speeding away. "Let's just stop by the nearest Target and get something."

_____

"Welcome to Canterlot High... again," Principal Celestia said to Principal Cinch, who eyed the school like it was a prison.

"She looks scarier than the last Cinch," Fluttershy commented quietly.

"God, kill me," I muttered.

"Oh, I just want to claw Sour Sweet's face off with my fresh acrylics," Rarity scoffed. "Would you just look at her hair?"