𝐁𝐎𝐋𝟎𝟐

𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

                             𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲

       "Darren you have to stay still," Soraya said, letting out a chuckle. She had been doing his hair for a good hour when it was a thirty minute hairstyle. "This the last braid just chill," She said, grabbing the grease and adding it onto his scalp before braiding it down.

Flinching he grabbed his neck pulling back "I feel like you be doing this shit on purpose," He said, looking back at Soraya with a single tear rolling down his cheek making her roll her eyes.

"Why are you so dramatic," She said turning his head back around and finishing up the braid. "Don't ask me to do your hair again." She shook her head, getting up and grabbing her phone looking at the time.

"And won't," Darren said mugging her while heading to his fridge and grabbing a cup pouring orange juice into it. "Ay i forgot to ask what happened with you and Makayla yesterday." He questioned her taking a sip of the drink.

"Nothing" She said. She didn't want to speak about the situation with Makayla because she felt like that would make it a bigger issue than it was.

"Then why people telling me they seen her tron lil girl you," He said, eyebrows raised.

"I don't know"

Smaking his lips he stale faced her. "Ight" He walked over to the sink putting the glass down inside of it. "Bet not let me see it happening," He said knowing how Soraya let people walk over her easily. It pissed him off that they took her being quiet and to herself for weakness and she let them.

"You won't see it because theirs nothing to see Darren, i'm good," She huffed getting frustrated. She didn't want the situation to blow out of proportion.

"Can you take me to Moniques house instead of mine?" She asked ending the conversation.

"Yea," He said walking over to grab his hoodie throwing it on while Soraya walked to the door sliding her feet into her slides and walking outside.

Once in the car she watched as Darren finally came out. He got in putting the key in and looked over at Soraya as she scrolled through her phone. "You still not tron tell me what happened."

"Darren let it go please," She sighed, not looking up from her phone.

"Ight," He said pulling off. The rest of the car ride was silent.

Walking up the steps to Monique's house Soraya knocked on the door. The door opened and she was greeted with a big smile from Monique. She looked back as Darren rolled the window down saying hi to monique.

Turning back around Monique moved aside letting her in "Hey my pretty girl," She said hugging Soraya. Soraya hugged the slim lady back

"Hey Monique," Soraya giggled as Monique pulled back looking at her.

"Mhm you look just like your crazy ass mama," She said smiling at Soraya softly her eyes filled with nothing but adoration.

Monique was darkskin and slim just like her mom. Her dad definitely had a type.

"I know," Soraya chuckled. "Where Landon at?" She asked since he was usually in the living room glued to the tv watching youtube streamers.

"His bad ass upstairs," Monique said rolling her eyes. "He got in another fight today at the park I don't know what ima do with your brother," She shook her head.

"Again?" Soraya asked genuinely shocked. She knew her thirteen year old brother had grown to become a hot head but she was surprised since it was his third fight this month. He was already suspended from school for it but he was steady fighting. Soraya was scared for her brother he was to young to be so reckless.

"Yup and you know he don't wanna talk about nothing ever," She said and Soraya nodded already knowing. Every time anybody tried talking to him he would shut down and just ignore them.

Finishing up her conversation with Monique she headed upstairs to her brothers room. "Landon," She said knocking on the door.

"That's Soraya?"

"Yeah open the door," She said hearing him walk around his room before he slightly opened the door.

"You gon hit me?" He asked peeping through the door.

"No Landon," She chuckled.

"Alright," He said slowly opening the door.

Landon moved out of the way letting Soraya into his room. She looked over at him before smacking his head. "Why do you keep fighting"

"I thought you wasn't gon hit me," He said rubbing his head.

"I lied now answer the question,"

"All that don't matter just know I beat that nigga ass for a reason" He stated walking over to his game chair and sitting down. He picked up the controller resuming the game he was playing.

"That's not funny," Soraya said frowning.

He looked over at her. His face as straight as possible "I'm not laughing"

"You really have to stop Landon," She sighed. "Violence isn't the solution to everything,"

"I'm not you," He looked over at her "I'm not about to let people just say shit to me and think it's cool, Nope." He shrugged.

"Well i'm about to go because Darren waiting outside for me." She said heading towards the door ignoring what he said.

"Wait lemme come wit' you ima just spend the night at your house," He said putting the controller down.

"That's why I came over here to grab you but Monique said you're on punishment since you want to keep fighting," She frowned. Even though he was bad as hell and they always argued she loved being around her little brother.

"Ight bro" He said catching an attitude "Y'all all weird."

Soraya walked over to the boy hugging him while he tried to push her off which resulted in her just holding him tighter. "Stop acting up and you can come over next weekend," She let go after kissing his head. "Bye I Love you."

"Love you too," He mumbled as She walked out the door.

mhm do y'all think the love interest been introduced yet? 🌚

thoughts on Darren, Landon and Monique?