"We're not gonna lose to you" said Sora

Then everything was happening so fast Aqua felt Terranort presence next to her as Terranort slashed at Ventus. Aqua saw Ventus flying across the battlefield. "Ventus!!" Kairi shouted but it wasn't Kairi who shouted his name. Aqua saw that Ventus wasn't moving at all. "Ven!" She shouted his name.

"That's it!" Sora shouted. He pulled out his keyblade and was about to attack Terranort but he stopped it by using his dark magic. Sora tried to break free from his keyblade but it was no use. Terranort couldn't help but have a smirk on his face and used his dark magic to attack Sora.

Terranort was Kairi and attacked her but before he could Axel jumped in and protected her but in exchange he got knocked onto the ground. "Axel!!" Kairi shouted. Kairi then looked up and saw Terranort about to strike her but Sora got up and saw Kairi. He immediately rushed over to her while the King called out his name but Sora didn't listen to him. Donald and Goofy went after Sora while Panchito and Jose went after Kairi. Sora hugged Kairi and protected her.

Goofy and Jose protect Sora and Kairi with their Umbrella and Shield but get knocked back but Jose stood his ground and Donald stood beside him, together they use their strongest magic on Terranort. Both Goofy and Panchito shouted their name but they didn't listen to them; they knew that Terranort would be blocking their path if they didn't stop him. Donald and Jose both send their magic spell towards Terranort. Nobody could see what was happening due to the spell but once everything was cleared up Terranort was gone.

Everyone was relieved for now but once they saw both Donald and Jose to the ground they knew everything was going wrong. Panchito then noticed someone wrong with Jose's hand. Darkness has spread through him."Jose!!" Shouted Panchito as he rushed over to him. He saw his now darkness hand with dark magic overing it. Panchito tried to wake him up but couldn't.

Meanwhile Goofy and Mickey went to Donald. Oswald and Aqua went to Ventus, and finally Felix, Gus, Riku and Kairi went to Axel. Sora couldn't believe what just happened. He can hear them whispering for them. "This can't be real" said Sora

Then out of nowhere a horde of heartless people made themselves a tornado, Sora saw this happening and doesn't know what to do. Riku looks at Sora but looks back at Axel and knows that all their friends still have their hearts. Riku then rushed towards Sora and put his hand on his shoulder which caught Sora's attention."Pull it together, Sora. We haven't lost them. They still have their hearts but we have to protect them" said Riku

Sora nodded at him "Right!!"

Now Aqua stands next to Sora and Riku to face the Demon Tide. "We stand together" said Aqua as she turns to Sora and Riku. Then Aqua, Sora, and Riku all run in front of everyone to protect them. She then turn to face everyone and said "Mickey, Kairi, Goofy, watch the others"

"No, we should all get to safety, while we still can" Mickey insisted

It was Riku turn to face Mickey "It's too late for that"

"They're right Mickey" The King turned to his brother as Oswald continued to speak. "Even if we try to get to safety, Heartless will get us, even if we try to run. It's best if we defend ourselves and the others from it"

Then the Demon Tide came flying behind them. Everyone looked at it, then the Demon Tide became one with the other Heartless combining it into a big Heartless tornado. Sora, Riku and Aqua are getting ready to fight this Heartless but something stops Aqua, she lowered her Keyblade "It can't be...No..." Then the Heartless came in and charged at Aqua, then took her away.

"Aqua!!" Shouted Riku

Then soon the Heartless came to get more. Oswald tried to protect Ventus but didn't work. They both got captured by the Heartless. Panchito tried to use his fire magic on the Heartless to hopefully do some damage while holding Jose but it did nothing and soon the Heartless captured the two. Then it came towards Kairi, Axel, Felix and Gus, Felix cast a shield from the Heartless but unfortunately the Heartless came through and took them, then finally it took Mickey, Donald and Goofy.

Now it was just Sora and Riku. They all saw their friends being taken away from the Heartless. Sora was trying to find them but found Kairi reaching her hand towards him, Sora went to grab her hand before she was taken but they couldn't grab each other's hand and soon everyone was gone.

Sora screamed as he fell to his knees and bangs his hand on the ground. Riku shouted his name and ran over to him. "They're gone" Riku heard Sora "Kairi, Donald...Goofy, the King...Gone forever" Sora then looked at him with tears and asked him. "What do we do? Without them...I...All of my strength came from them. They gave me all of it. Alone. I'm worthless" Sora then looked down "We've lost...It's over"

Riku didn't know what he could do to help Sora but one thing for sure is that he needs to get everyone back from the Heartless. "Sora, you don't believe that, I know you don't" Riku said and went up to the Heartless, Sora looked up and saw Riku. Riku was waiting for the Heartless to attack and soon it charged at Riku and he struck through the Heartless making it go between Sora and himself.

Sora then saw the darkness coming towards Riku but Riku kept going. Sora then held his hand out as Riku was now taken by the Heartless, soon it came after Sora. He was too captured by the darkness.

And so, as foretold, darkness prevailed, and light expired...

To Be Continued...