4: Discord Over the Dead (Deadly Life)

Start from the beginning

"By the way, look at Ali's expression. He's wide eyed and looked like he was about to say something." Cele pointed. Shuttle turned his head to Ali's face and quickly plunged into fearful melancholia. Cele waved her hand in front of his face. "Hello? Earth to Shuttle?"

He hastily snapped out of his despairful trance. "Y-Yeah?"

"Ali's Expression" has been added to the Truth Bullets section of Shuttle's Monopad.

"Come on. I know you're close to becoming an ice cube. We're going to go around for alibis now." Cele offered as she began walking outside the room.

"Wait, b-before we do, shouldn't we investigate the- the room?" Shuttle asked as he began to open a closet on the inky side of Elio's Ultimate Lab. A gory katana quickly fell out and just scarcely cut Shuttle.

"Are you okay?! That just barely missed you!" Cele frantically asked.

"I-I'm alright, it stings a bit, but other than that? I'm okay. It's sort of like a paper cut." Shuttle assured.

"Come on. I'll– Wait, is that a katana?" Cele looked behind Shuttle. She picked it up and observed every little detail. "I think... I think this is the real weapon that was used on Ali. Just look at all the blood on the blade." She handed the katana to Shuttle and he observed it as well.

"Bloody Katana in Closet" has been added to the Truth Bullets section of Shuttle's Monopad.

"Now can we go? You're close to getting frostbite, and we have to somehow bandage that cut up." Cele asked. Shuttle nodded and the two hastened out of the room. "We can begin asking for alibis. I'll give you some time to warm up, and after that, I'll look around for bandages."

"Okay." Shuttle hesitantly accepted. They sat still for a while and eventually started going around. Cele found bandages in the box Kora dropped earlier and refused to pick up, and the two finally went around for alibis.

"Oh, come on. You already know I was styling Gehenna's hair! It was an eyesore... It really was." Kora shuddered like it was a nightmare. "Although, after she squealed, she made this kind of face like she heard something else."

"Kora's Account" and "Gehenna's Catch" have been added to the Truth Bullets section of Shuttle's Monopad.

"With what Kora told us, maybe we should ask Gehenna for her alibi." Shuttle suggested.

"You're right. Let's look for her." Cele nodded in agreement. They wandered around the school campus on the hunt for Gehenna when they ultimately found Gehenna on the second floor in Ron's Ultimate Lab.

"Hey, Gehenna." Shuttle greeted. Gehenna jerked up in shock and turned around to see Shuttle and Cele.

"Don't scare me like that!" She screamed.

"Ah, we apologize. We didn't mean to scare you at all, we just wanted to know if you had an alibi." Cele chuckled and atoned.

Gehenna sighed with relief. "You're fine. Anyways, my alibi? Well, before Kora styled my hair in this fabulous way," Gehenna fluffed her hair as if she were flexing it. "I was walking around the school looking for her. She said she was going to fashion my hair at like, 2 PM. And when I was walking around, it was 2 PM. She took thirty whole minutes and then apologized, saying she was gathering her materials for this occasion!"

"Okay...?" Cele cautiously nodded.

"And lastly, while I was squealing because I looked wonderful, I heard some kind of... scream, was it? I'm not sure, cause I couldn't hear it over mine." Gehenna tilted her head as she wondered.

"Concealed Noise" has been added to the Truth Bullets of Shuttle's Monopad.

"How come you can easily hear noises while another one is playing?" Shuttle asked. "I've always wondered how."