-Chapter Three: Secrets-

||-April 10th, 1983-||- 3:30pm-||-Afton House [Basement]-||

Warnings!!: Descriptions of a corpse, depictions of human experimentation [needles n shit], Gay Shit, Suggestive Content, Domestic Abuse and swearing. 

          William stood at the top of the steps, shutting and locking the door before making his way down, pulling open the metal door that led to his workshop. Henry turned around as he heard the door being closed and bolted shut, "You're back," He softly smiled before going back to messing with Fredbear's head, sitting on the workbench. William wrapped his arms around Henry's waist, whispering in his ear, "What are you working on, Doll~?" He questioned, leaving small kisses on the exposed parts of his lover's neck. Henry smiled softly, "Fredbear's Jaw was malfunctioning again, I'm just trying to fix it..." He answered, setting his tools down, "But I've been working on it all morning and afternoon, so we could take a break or something-" He suggested. 

      William hummed, running his fingers through the smaller's sandy-blonde hair, "I wanna stay down here, with you...cause you're all mine..." He muttered, turning Henry to face him, slipping his hand down, picking up the slightly smaller man, before pressing a kiss to his lips. Henry returned the kiss before slowly pulling away, "I'm gonna go upstairs now..." He got down, and unlocked the workshop door, disappearing into the barely lit hallway. William messed with his watch, making sure Henry was upstairs, before walking over to a large shelf in the corner, pushing it aside, revealing another large metal door. He fixed his glasses before tugging open the door, moving the shelf back, and shutting the door as he entered the room. 

       The small area was dimly lit by a single light bulb, casting an eerie green glow on the large, bloodied clown animatronic. William pulled on his rubber gloves, pressing two buttons on Circus Baby's torso, causing the stomach hatch to pop open, catching his daughter's limp body as it fell out. The girl's body felt cold, blood stained her dress, and two large claw indents on her torso wounded her, blood staining every mark, along with her head being nearly cut off, from the two claw like marks on her neck. He looked at his daughter, before strategically shoving her back inside the animatronic. When he was satisfied with his work, he pulled out a glowing syringe, grabbed his daughter's arm, pricking her skin with the needle, and pushing the plunger down. William stepped back and observed the animatronic, but something just felt off about her, he looked up, noticing her eyes were green...the same green as his daughter's. He froze, turning and grabbing the blueprint and initial sketch, "...Circus Baby had blue eyes....this isn't right..." He mumbled, before closing the stomach hatch, and rushing out of the room, moving the shelf back right as Henry walked into the workshop. 

        The blonde tilted his head, "Whatcha doing Will...?" He asked, walking over, surprising the taller man, as he turned around, "Oh...just waiting for you doll~" He concealed his nervous face with a small smirk, sitting down in his desk chair. Henry raised an eyebrow, before walking over and sitting in William's lap, wrapping his arms around his lovers neck, pulling him into a kiss. William deepened the kiss, wrapping his arms around the smaller's hips, biting his bottom lip just slightly. The blonde softly gasped, allowing his partner to slip his tongue into his mouth, before he slowly pulled away, his eyes still closed as he softly panted.

       William smirked, gripping the smaller's thighs, "Why'd you pull away darling..~? I thought you were enjoying it~" He purred, rubbing Henry's inner thigh, slowing moving his hand to his belt. Henry grabbed William's hand, "N-Not...right now..." He mumbled, the brunette quickly moved his hand, before he pressed a small kiss to his lover's forehead. Henry softly smiled, leaning against William's chest, relaxing a bit as he felt his partner run his fingers through his sandy blonde hair. "Y'know you two should really lock the door-" Rose said, leaning against the door that was wide open. William picked up Henry before walking over, "How about you mind you business-" He replied. The ginger-haired woman rolled her eyes, "Sorry, the devil's incarnate is outside screaming that you stole her husband again-" she explained, her eyes narrowed. 

           Just then they heard a loud slam, following by pounding footsteps, and another set of quieter footsteps. William quickly put Henry down, fixed his collar to hide the marks on his neck, before he ran to his desk, and pretended to be working. Henry just stood there before his wife burst into the room, followed by Michael screaming at her. Serena grabbed her husband, digging her nails into his arm, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" She screamed, tightening her grip. Henry flinched, trying to get her hand off him, "I'm working Rena...." He mumbled, pulling his arm to get it away from her. The taller woman slapped Henry before storming out, roughly grabbing her two-year-old daughter's arm, dragging her up the stairs, ignoring her cries. Henry held his cheek, that stinging feeling lingering as he rubbed his face, holding back tears. 

        William rushed over, holding Henry's face, pressing a soft kiss to the forming red mark, "Can't I just kill that bitch already..." He mumbled. The blonde looked up, "No Will...you can't..." He whispered. William sighed, his eyes lingering on his partner's parted lips, "...god you're so perfect...." He whispered, kissing Henry's cheek, the kisses trailing down his neck, his hands slowly unbuttoning the blonde's green flannel, exposing more of his skin, continuing his trail of kisses. The two were interrupted once again by the phone sitting on the desk ringing. Henry reached over, grabbing the phone, hearing his sister's voice, "Jen? Hold on, hold on, What's going on...?" He listened for a moment, nodding, "Okay...you had me worried for a moment...yeah...yeah we'll be there as soon as we can..." He said his goodbyes before hanging up, "So uh....wanna go to Silver Reef...?" He asked. 

     William raised a brow, "Why....exactly..?" He asked. Henry sighed, "She got in trouble at daycare for drawing me and you, with fredbear, springbonnie, and her...cause the assignment was to draw your family..." He explained. William grabbed Henry's hand, closing up the workshop before walking upstairs, over to the front door, grabbing his car keys and dragging Henry out of the house, without any of his family noticing, even though they all sat in the living room. The two men got in the car and started the hour drive out to Silver Reef. Henry stared out the window, watching the scenery, snapping out of his trance-like state as they pulled up to Jen's small house. 

     The woman was standing outside, her arms crossed, her naturally stern look on her face, "You took way too long to get here-" She said, letting the two inside. The small girl sat on the floor, brushing the fabric of her Funtime Freddy plush, a lilac bow situated in her thick black curls, her amber eyes trailing the little plastic brush in her small hand. Jen smiled softly, patting the girl's back, "Sweetie...someone's here to see you..." She said softly. The small girl turned, her eyes lighting up as she jumped up, running into William's arms, the tall man picking her up, while Henry gently ruffled her curls. William kissed the girl's head, "How are you my little gemstone....?" He asked. The brunette girl grinned, pulling out her picture, "Look what I made!" She exclaimed, Henry taking the paper, "..Aw...why don't you ask Auntie to hang it up..?" He suggested. The child clapped her hands, running to Jen the moment William put her down. The blonde sighed, looking at his twin sister, "You need anything else Jen...?" He asked. The woman looked up, "...No...you can stay a little longer if you can..." She smiled, watching her niece run out of the room. 

      Henry's look darkened, "...We..can't...I promised Serena I'd be home in 2 hours to watch Charlotte...and its already gonna take an hour to get back..." He explained. William groaned at the mention of his partner's wife, "I hate that bitch-" He spat. Jen looked up, "Only thing we can agree on-" She said. The three adults said their goodbyes before the small girl ran out, now in her nightgown, "Bye Daddy! Bye Papa!" She exclaimed, waving. Henry smiled softly, "Bye sweetie...sleep well..." He said softly. William hugged the small girl, "Sweet dreams my little gemstone..." He whispered. The child grinned, hugging William's leg, "Night...Night..." She yawned, grabbing her bear off the floor, and going to her room. William smiled solemnly, "Goodnight Ruby...." He took Henry's hand, exiting the house to start their trip back to Hurricane.

[1452 Words]