The Hobo Fight

Y/n POV:
I slipped my face, in how childish they are, while Skipp running after them "Guys, no!!! You're all I have!". I ran with Skipp to help, pushing a few people while saying "Sorry!" While at it. Vinnie and Stone talk while fight violently, Stone saying "I'd be better off without you!" Vinnie got more furious "DUDE!" She shouted at him.

"I've always had your back, You ungrateful dweeb!" Vinnie swinged her wooden sword like a actual pirate, but only to be head budded from the chin. Which it sounds like hurt.....what I'm I thinking, of course it hurts...

"Oh boy..." I heard Skipp mumble, as I was thinking what to do with those two. More and more people gather around to see the action happen, which that answers the question in my mind.......how chaotic is this town?

Meanwhile, some other street kids from the streets were minding their own business. "...So, no. I don't have a gambling problem and a strawberry is not really a berry." The guy said, but to only be interrupted by someone. "HEY EVERYONE!!" A cry from distance.
"What's that, a pigeon?" The boy questioned. "EVERYBODY, STONE AND VINNIE ARE FIGHTING AT THE SQUARE!!!" A boy announces, waving his hands back and forth. "WOAH!!!" "Hobo Fight!!!" The two twins with blue eyes, said together.

Then all hobo kids started running, pushing each other to see the bloodshed. "Yay! Bloodshed!" A little kid said running to see too.

Back to the fight....

More people started to show up. I scoff dramatically, and turn back to the two, Stone and I made eye contact for a spilt second. It was weird to almost find him attractive while fighting, the same feeling I felt when that bottle throw in front of me. He was really reckless, and....I'm not trying to be weird but......I kind of like it.

As the two were fighting, the dirt was kicked and the crowd cheered. I stood there, tryin to comfort Skipp. I felt anxious just waiting for it to be over, but every time Stone looked at me and gave me a soft smile then continue to fight Vinnie. My heart skipped a a beat again, almost like the time on the hill.

And without thinking clearly, I shouted from the crowds cheers. "You got this, Stone!" I cheered which it caused him to blush, but got interrupted by Vinnie, who is on his back, shoulder cacking him. "How'd ya like that, huh?" Saying while laughing like a hyena. People started betting who's going to win, and I secretly hope it's Stone but I don't want Vinnie to get injured or something else.

Then Vinnie got thrown down on the floor by Stone, making a thud noise. "I can fight."
He says looking down at her, coldly. "UNFAIR! You know that messes me up!" Vinnie said in a angry tone, only to be crunched by Stone's foot. After the pain on her face, Stone hurled up his elbow, causing a louder crunch. Me and Skipp wince and twitch at every sound they made.

"I'm gonna kill you!!" Vinnie said gripping on Stone's turtleneck sweater, making a fist at him. I rolled my eyes about everything that's happening. All of this chaos....I turned to Skipp to comfort him, but he has tears in his eyes, his probably going to blow. "Skipp...its ok.." I said looking worried and concern about him. Then I felt like we need to stop this....

"STOP!!!" Skipp shouted out for everyone to hear, especially Vinnie and Stone. The fight stopped, The crowd went quiet and turned to Skipp and I.........it felt so awkward nor uncomfortable to be stared at. I looked at Skipp, who was practically going to burst into tears. He took a step forward, "Please..." He started. "Stone, Vinnie. You two are the bestest friends I've ever had." He started giving a speech or something, I started to soften my eyes. "...It hurts my heart to see you like this." "We're a family, and families stick together! And after we've met Y/n, it's like the family become bigger, stronger, and better together...So...For Y/n and my sake..Let's all be a family again, okay?" He said with wide arms and a soft smile.

I smiled softly. Maybe they'll actually listen..and we can get this whole thing over with...and maybe- "AAHHHHH"

But next thing I know, Skipp was flying to a little restaurant or shop, the fight continues, the crowd cheers, and I ran after Skipp. "You fight like a girl!" Stone said with a alcohol bottle on his hand. "SUCK MY EGGS!!" Vinnie shouted at him.

I went to Skipp, who was rubbing his head. "Skipp, you ok?" I said to him. "Yeah, I'm-" Stone's alcohol bottle hits two or one letters on a sign, about to drop on Skipp. "Duck!" I said, I grabbed Skipp and we ducked under a table next to us. I signed at relief. as I got out of the table, and Skipp still under the table, peeking out a little

.........Will this day ever end..?

_______________________________

Word count: 884 words

And yeah. That's the next chapter, next one coming soon or later....Happy Reading!📖✏️📝😍👋😊💕