"He wants to take my V-card, should I let him?"

I'm jordyn Moreau and my best friend is Arthur Leclerc. We've been best friends since we met each other during a go karting race when we both were 5, granted, we both weren't racing, Arthur was watching his older brother and I was there because of my dad. How have we stayed so close even now that arthurs 22 and I'm 6 months behind him at 21 you may ask? We have a set of rules. For instance, rule number 2- never tell anyone else our secrets. Or rule number 9- Arthur's older brother of 3 years, Charles, is off limits. Charles is stupid hot, but totally off limits because of our rules that have kept our relationship strong and steady. Oh- and rule number 10- Never break rule number 9.

With us being so close, our parents also became best friends, so we were raised like twins and have been inseparable ever since we became best friends. I don't remember a whole lot before we started high school and college, but for as long as I can remember, we have both loved to swim. It all started when we were 7 and rode on his yacht. Since then, every chance we got we were going for boat rides and jumping into the ocean...even when we weren't supposed to. Shhh. Growing up, I always knew Charles was dreamy and everyone's crush...even mine, but I couldn't think of him that way, or at least tell Arthur I thought of him that way. The so called "crush" started way back when Arthur and I were in the 6th grade and Charles stuck up for us by punching a kid in the face for messing with me. You see? Dreamy.

We've grown so much together and found our calling. Like Arthur's older brother, he started formula racing, but is currently only in F2, despite Charles being in F1. Me on the other hand, I found my calling in modeling and fashion. It all started in high school when I was asked to model, and I've been modeling ever since. Since I've just recently graduated college, I majored in fashion and even started my own clothing business, which has skyrocketed these past few months. One thing we also had to go through, Arthur's dads death. Hervé lost his battle to cancer 6 years ago. We were all devastated but it grew our relationship and made us realize that the time we spent with each other was limited and special, and we shouldn't waste it or take it for granted no matter what.

Another thing that came with being Arthur's best friend, I got to watch Charles go from cute to hot and make it to F1. Because I was around him so much, I found out I had a huge crush on Charles, but I got over it, mostly. Well...I think that's about it.

The Leclerc's and me, obviously, were all on their yacht, soaking in the last week Charles had before the next season of F1, which meant there would be a lot of stress going around. The safety of Charles was always something that was put over all else because the 2 people closest to charles growing up, died from f1 accidents...so saying that we all were walking on egg shells before every race was an understatement.

I was currently sun tanning on the little bed on their Yacht while Arthur was doing flips off of the yacht into the ocean. It was moment like this that made me wish things could stay this way forever. No racing. No fear that Arthur or Charles would get hurt or another family member or friend would pass away. Just pure happiness and contentment. On the yacht, there was no stress about anything, it was all just easy and simple. I could relax on the boat and tan while thinking about life, modeling, or my business without the worlds distractions. "Jordyn! Come in, the waters great!" Arthur yelled from in the water. With a small sigh, I opened my eyes and sat up on my elbows. "As you can see, I am suntanning. I have a modeling shoot tomorrow and I have to make sure my skin is nice and golden." I said. Arthur made his way out of the pool and started to shake his head on me to get water on me. "Hey! Stop!" I laughed and then got up.

"One- why are you always tanning, and two- why are you speaking English, French is the way to go." Arthur said. As a model, I was traveling mostly where French is spoken, but I've also gone to America, and they definitely don't speak French. To ensure that I keep up with speaking English, I try to speak English every single day, even though it is really annoying. "1- it's a lifestyle. 2- in order for my to keep speaking fluent English, I like to practice." I said with a smile. As soon as I said this, arthur picked me up and walked towards the water. "No! You let me go right now! Arthur!" I screamed. Arthur took me to the edge and then jumped in. As soon as my feet hit the water, I plugged me nose and was submerged. Once I swam up to the surface, I splashed him repeatedly. "Now I have to wash my hair." I laughed.