PART 2

You woke up on a Friday, the sun was shining, and it was already starting to become warmer and to feel like summer. You went to work like usual, but you had a new student. His name was Marcel and he had just moved from Italy to England. The lessons went pretty smoothly as always, and soon enough, you already had to go home.

As you were walking down the street, you couldn't help but remember the encounter with Martinelli the other day. When you got home, you went directly to your room to put your stuff down and then went to the bathroom to take a shower. Afterwards, you started working on some paperwork that you needed to finish before you went back to your job on Monday. Not long after finishing all the paperwork, you took your daily after-work nap.

It was 5 pm as your mother walked in your room to wake you up.
"Y/N, there's someone at the door who wants to speak to you."
You quickly got out of bed, covered yourself up with something, and went to the door to see who it was.
As you got to the door, you saw Martinelli standing there smiling at you.

"Hi, Y/N!" -Martinelli

"Hi, Gabriel. What are you doing here? Is everything fine?" -y/n

"Oh, I'm doing more than great. There's no need to worry. But I felt the need to repay you in some kind of way for helping me yesterday. I don't know what I would've done if you weren't there for me." -Martinelli

"What's he talking about?" Your mother asked curiously.

"I'll tell you later, mum." -y/n
"Still, you don't need to repay me, Gabriel. Having you as a friend is enough for me. I mean, not everyone is friends with a footballer like you."

"No, no. I insist. How about I take you out on a date?" Martinelli asked with a little smirk on his face.

"You know what, sure. When are you free?" -y/n

"Umm, does Sunday work for you? I've got a game on Saturday." Martinelli said, a little bit surprised.

"Yeah, I'm free on Sunday." -y/n

"Great! Well, thank you again for helping me yesterday, and I guess I'll see you on Sunday." -Martinelli

"Okay, great, see you on Sunday then!" You then gave Martinelli a hug before he left your house.

"Oooh, I guess you're going on dates now, aren't ya?" Your mom said.

"Really funny, mom." -y/n

You're not really open about your relationships, especially with your mom. You'd rather be the only one who knows who you're dating. Not everyone needs to know who you're talking to. But the thing was, which relationships should you be open about? You never even held hands with a guy before. Sorry, sorry. Didn't mean to make fun of you. But as I was saying, you never liked it when people just started getting all up in your business, especially when it came to relationships.

You then went into the kitchen to make yourself a tea to drink as you were explaining what happened with Martinelli to your mom. She was kind of surprised, but she didn't really say much about the situation. Afterwards, you went to sit on the sofa where you looked at some posts on Instagram. Nothing too interesting until a notification popped up.

"Hey, hope I didn't embarrass you in front of your mom." -Martinelli

"Ah, no worries. She was cool with it." -y/n

"So, do you have any ideas what we could do on Sunday?" -Martinelli

"I've literally got 0 clues." -y/n

"Well, we need to decide as soon as possible. But don't stress yourself. There are definitely plenty of things to do here in London." -Martinelli

"I'll try to think of something, and when I find something we could do, I'll let you know." -y/n

"Great."
"Btw, you remember that I told you about my game tomorrow, right?" -Martinelli

"Yeah, what about it?" -y/n

"What do you think about coming to our game? I already bought you a ticket, so you can't say no. ;)" -Martinelli

"Well, it depends. At what time is your game?" -y/n

"20:00. Think you can come?" -Martinelli

"Yup, I'll be there." -y/n

"Perfect, I'll give you your ticket tomorrow, a few hours before the game." -Martinelli

"Aww, thanks." -y/n

Damn, you couldn't say no to that pretty face, could you? Although you knew pretty well you planned a meeting with one of your friends, you still told Martinelli that you could go to his game. So, of course, you texted your friend.

"Hey girl. I can't meet tomorrow anymore. I'm really sorry but something came up." -y/n

"Aww, really? I was actually looking forward to going out with you. I guess we'll have to reschedule our plans for another day." -f/n

Mission accomplished. It actually didn't feel good to lie to your friends, but you didn't want to leave Martinelli hanging like that. He did buy you the ticket to his game after all. The least you could do was to at least show up at his game.

Time passed really quickly as you were just watching some tik toks. Not long after you put your phone down, you went to sleep pretty fast, excited about the following day.

To be continued... :)

*NOTE*

Hi guys! I'm actually really, really sorry if I took so long to finally post another part, but I had quite a lot going on at school, and sincerely, I might've also forgotten to continue writing 😅. I'll try to post as many parts as possible as soon as I come up with more ideas. Of course, I'll also try to continue my other fanfict about Xhaka!