•questions•

Here's a little info to some questions you might ask later into the book.

"Why are they in Canada?" Well, good question. Specifically, they're at Prince Edward Island, the place best known for their potatoes. They're there for a volleyball tournament that's happening in some random place, don't ask. The campsite they're at is based on one at pei! I'm not going to say the name but if you're interested, you can just search up two shores and it'll correct it to the actual campsite.

"Why do the characters act the same as when they were in the first season?" So... for this one, I'll answer it a little quickly. I've only watched the first two seasons.. I know, I know, I should've  watched the rest of the seasons but I'm lazy 🤷‍♂️

"Where did they get all this money?" So, let's just say some random billionaire came up to Shoyo and handed him 100,000 dollars and said "use this for volleyball my child." And walked away.

"Where did you come up with the idea of pei?" Well I was just browsing around google maps and I just moved it around until I landed on New Brunswick. I decided I didn't want to do that one and moved to pei. Fun fact, for anyone that has read Anne of green gables, this is where the story was written! They have the studio version of the house there and it looks really cool!

"Where are the rest of the team and managers?" I wanted the story to work well enough for me so I took out Ennoshita, Kinoshita, Narita, Yachi and Kiyoko. I didn't even know those three second years existed until my sister asked to watch Haikyuu with me again (the first time I watched it was 2020 on Netflix) so yeah. Yachi and Kiyoko are the managers but in this au you're also a manger! They didn't want to go all the way to Canada so you took it into your own hands and went with them!

"Why does it take you so long to write the other parts?" Well one, I'm lazy. And two, I have most of the story in my head yes, but I need to remember it cause my memory literally sucks.

"How old is y/n?" Y/n is 18! I wanted her to be a third year cause I'm bored and I think it's funny ehehehe!

"Why are they playing as Karasuno if it's summer?" Now, this is the question I asked myself that really hit me like a brick. This story starts on June 23rd and ends on July 7th. I wanted to add Canada Day (aka July 1st) to this cause it's super cool. It starts specifically on June 23rd because their first week there they won't have to worry about any jellyfish in the ocean. Anyways, I just wanted to pretend that they're all still playing for that school as a team during the summer.

If y'all have other questions, do ask me. I'll try to answer them as quickly as possible but I kinda suck at writing so yeah.