Three - Second day

Start from the beginning

And his name. Was

Park Sunghoon.

Sunghoon was so nice. He acted like a gentleman, and he always gave woo nicknames. Wooyoung fell in love with him, and Sunghoon was bi and said he had a 'crush' and woo hoped it was him, he hoped he had a chance.

But Sunghoon's crush wasn't him, it was some other dude, he couldn't even remember his name.

So woo quickly lost feelings and they remained as best friends.

But nearer the end of high school, Sunghoon and this dude he was dating (the one he had a crush on and started dating) they broke up and woo grew feelings for Sunghoon again at that time.

And then they finished high school and went to university. Him and Hoon still hung out, but not as much as they were both busy with their own things. But woo never forgot his feelings, and he still had them. Just not as much as before. They soon finished university and Woo felt his feelings fading. And here he is now, sitting down on his phone.

He sighed. Should I ask Sunghoon out? I mean, i still have feelings lingering. So should I? Or not?

Woo thought. In the end, he decided not too. He will wait for when he finds someone else, or his feelings for Hoon grows again, which it most likely won't.

For now he put his phone aside as he tucked himself into bed and fell into a deep slumber.

—————

"AND HE'S OBSESSED WITH ME AND I'M SCARED." Yeosang was blabbering on as he drove him and woo back to the asylum for Woo's second day. How exciting. Not.

Wooyoung had to wake up extra early for Yeosang to pick him up this morning since Yeosang had to go somewhere which was 20 minutes away, so woo is extra grumpy and tired.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, Yeosang is blabbering on about how the person he's looking after, in the cell, apparently has a crush on him.

His name was Seonghwa? Hwa? Something like that.

Wooyoung wasn't listening though. He had his chin rested on his palm and his eyes closed tight shut, drifting into his own little world.

"WOOYOUNG!" He shot his eyes open as he looked round to see Yeosang staring at him angrily. He saw the car engine was turned off and they are parked inside the car park. He swore they were driving a second ago. Did I accidentally fall asleep?

"Sorry Yeosang. I'm really tired." He sighed as they both unbuckled themselves and stepped out. Sang locked his car as they walked together towards the entrance towards the massive asylum.

"So am I, I had to wake up way earlier then you, Woo. I'm sorry if this sounds mean, but deal with it." Yeosang said and he heard Wooyoung groan behind him before they entered. Walking to the front desk where Hongjoong was writing something on paper. He then looked up and smiled at a happy energetic Yeosang and a tired gloomy Wooyoung.

"Morning guys!" Joong said with a massive smile, so happy and cheerful. He then stood up as he walked round to the front of his desk.

"Yeosang, Your cell mate Seonghwa is feeling a bit ill today. Sooo." Hongjoong then turned as the grabbed something off his desk and turned back to Yeosang and handed him something, that Yeo politely took.

It was a little bottle of medicine.

And a spoon.

"Give that to him. Pour the medicine on the spoon and feed it to him. Let him have three spoonfuls and then put it away. Hide it because he might grab it and try chugging it down when your not looking." Joong said. Yeosang nodded and thanked him before leaving.

"And Wooyoung, I'm so happy your in today. It's your second day, I hope your happy. Anyway. Today is quite easy." Joong started "All you have to do, is go in there and talk with him. After about 10 minutes two guards will come in and they will take both you AND san to the hang out / play room where they hangout with other cell mates, read books, play board games and colour. After that you will take him to lunch and then back to his cell." Joong said. Wooyoung nodded.

He then took the key out his pocket and read the room number, since he forgot. He then thanked Hongjoong before they bid their goodbyes and woo walked away down the hallway. His footsteps echoing and his loud gulps, also echoing.

He soon arrived at the room as he unlocked it and opened it, stepping inside and clicking the door shut behind him. He saw how San was laying in bed, on his back. His hands are up as he's looking up and playing with his fingers while singing 'la la la' to himself on repeat, scaring woo.

Wooyoung cleared his throat but San didn't stop. Woo walked over as he sat at the desk.

"San, it's me, Wooyoung. Wanna... talk about anything in particular?" Woo asked. San stopped singing as he went silent. Putting his arms down as he sat up and his face turned to Wooyoung.

"Not really." He said and looked away.

"Okay.." woo said quietly as he also looked away.

"So. Woo... whatever your name was again. Do you have any friends?" San asked.

"Of course I do," woo looked round at him "i have a lot. My closest friend and childhood friend works here too."

"Cool."

"Do you have friends?"

"Mhm." San nodded.

"Well, I got some other cell mates I chat too once in a while when I can. And then I got 3 friends that I'm closer too then anyone else." San explained.

"Nice." Woo nodded.

Suddenly the door opened as they looked round and those two big buff guards came in.

—————

Wooyoung was on lunch break as San and some other cell mates were having their break. Woo entered the staff room nervously as he only saw Yeosang and Hongjoong, though he knew other people work here.

"Hi Woo!" Yeosang smiled. Woo smiled back as he walked inside, the door automatically shutting behind him as he walked and sat in the middle of Yeosang and Hongjoong at the table.

"So how long is break?" Woo asked, unsure.

"Oh. Only 20 minutes. It'll go slow." Joong said as he ate his food.

Great. 20 minutes.

Suddenly more workers came pilling in and woo got extra nervous and shy.

.
.
.
.
.

Who enjoyed this chapter?

It's my birthday today :))