6.

SLYTHERIN!JISUNG

RAVENCLAW!Y/N

out of any other place, it had to be at the hogsmead where jisung started with his antics

out of any other place, it had to be at the hogsmead where jisung started with his antics. by that meaning: him sitting at a table nearby yours. while you were with your friends, he was with his as he threw a mini tantrum and speaking in third person's pov.

tantrums of him whining of how handsome jisungie is, how good jisungie is at everything, how outstandingly jisungie aces all his classes, how talented jisungie is with sports like quidditch and all.

oh and of course how jisungie lives deep down in the dungeons, while a certain someone to him lives high up.

yes. han jisung was complaining for whatever reason the whole thing started. but it got you so so annoyed that you ended up leaving.

ah and no no no. you didn't get a second of aloneness no no. your slytherin boyfriend made sure of that as he followed you.

"isn't our relationship supposed to be a secret?" you question, irritated.

"ah shi- i forgot. sorry."

"what was that?"

he sighs, "im sorry, i do not give a fuck about our relationship being a secret. i deserve the kiss."

"don't tell me that's the reason why you're so worked up and throwing tantrums..."

"you may or may not be on the similar path."

"you're insane. you're totally insane, han."

jisung grasps right where his heart is, acting dramatic as he says "oh no, what have i done? no more of the first name basis-"

you simply turn on your heels, while rolling your eyes. but your affection-starved boyfriend was quicker. as he's one step ahead: he kisses your cheek, telling you how by at night, he'd have you say 'i love you' with a hug and a lip kiss and back to the first name basis.

 as he's one step ahead: he kisses your cheek, telling you how by at night, he'd have you say 'i love you' with a hug and a lip kiss and back to the first name basis