2.

SLYTHERIN!FELIX

HUFFLEPUFF!Y/N

Your roommates are tired

Your roommates are tired. In fact, almost everyone from the Hufflepuff house is exhausted. The amount of letters your dear Slytherin boyfriend sends you is sickening. Middle of the night even. Often you wake up to your roomies holding up envelopes or knocks on your door by other Hufflepuff mates giving articles of messages from your dear Lixie.

"Just make your clingy boyfie switch to the Hufflepuff house. We're tired of being owls. Doesn't he already has one?"

"Hell no. Absolutely no. Can you imagine how disgusting Y/N and her Slytherin guy would be? Making out everywhere?"

Your friends complain as the three of you spend your free time in the Hufflepuff common room on the couch.

"Guys it's not even that bad-"

And before you could even finish your sentence, an owl, Felix's owl, flies directly onto one of your friend's head, making her fall off the couch. "Ugh get off!"

"See what we mean, Y/N?"

And all you could do was sheepishly laugh.

•••

Well. Felix had called you out while it was snowing in behind an ally for some reason. Who would've guessed it was for making out?

It was cold, and the kissing session you and Felix had going on was just as warm and fuzzy as a blanket.

After what felt like the breath being snatched away from your lungs, he finally comes to a halt.

"We should do this somewhere private-"

"Felix, you know, my friends say you're too clingy."

"Pffft, everyone is sick of how disgustingly in love we are."

"..."

"You don't hate me for being clingy, do you?"

You let out a chuckle, holding his in both of your hands and caressing under his eyes, right where his freckles hid.

"I would never hate you, my Lixie."