ᴄʜᴀɴɢʙɪɴ: ɢʏᴍ ʀᴀᴛ

I finally put the banana in. Yup, that was the last item, I then turned the blender on and waited for my smoothie to be done. I wait a few seconds before turning off the blender and pouring the mixture into my bottle. I tightly close it before picking up my keys and twirling it on my index finger.

After a good 20 minutes I arrive at my local gym. I sign in and make my way towards the treadmills. I place my drink on the floor and start the treadmill. A few minutes later the door swings open, revealing Changbin. As soon as that door opened, everyone's eyes were on him and damn were his visuals strong. His face was alluring, I physically couldn't take my eyes off of him.

Coincidentally, he walks right up to me and takes the treadmill right next to me. My blood rushed to my head, and I had to use every cell in my body not to trip and fall. To calm my self down, I slow down my treadmill and get off to drink my smoothie. While I was drinking I hear a voice behind me. "Hey cutie, do you know how to work this thing?" He asks. I don't know what really got into me at that point but I panicked. Imagine being called cutie by such a hot guy. I look at him accidentally spit my smoothie all over his shirt. My eyes widen and he just stares blankly, at his now messed up shirt. I swallow the remaining of the smoothie before answering. "Oh shit. I'm so so so sorry. Here lemme help you." I tell him, before fishing out a tissue from my pocket and wiping the smoothie off of his shirt. However, that seemed to have make things worse. I gasp, covering my mouth when I realise that I've just smothered the smoothie all over his shirt. He heavily sighs, lightly pushing me away. "No no its fine. I can do it myself Y/N.." He mumbles something to himself as he makes his way to the changing room.

What is wrong with me? I always get so flustered when I'm near him and what happened last week doesn't help either. There was this party that everybody in this gym was invited to and of course Changbin turned up. I was drunk, he was drunk, things got heated and we made love. I did give him consent before and after I got drunk however now I'm just...what the word for it? Shy, to face him. Poor thing, he probably thinks I hate him.

I make up my mind to at least apologise for spitting all over him. I walk into the changing rooms. I call out to him a few times to see what stall he's in, but I get no response. I hear shuffling from the last door, so being the absolute idiot I am, I walk over and swing open the door and (not) to my surprise, there stands shirtless Changbin. I stand their with my mouth open for a few seconds, as if I have never seen this man naked before. He turns around to finally acknowledge me. "Oh Y/N. I didn't see you there." He replies simply. "Um yeah, well I just wanted to apologise for um...you know...spitting all over you.." After every few words, my eyes naturally darted from his eyes to his abdomen. "Damn. Looks like the gym sesh has been paying off." I mutter, just enough so he won't hear, but I guess that part didn't go to plan. "Well, like I said...sorry. I should get going." I teel him awkwardly, before turning on my heels. Just as I was about to open the door, he pulls me closer to him by my waist so that my ass pushes against his front. "To be honest, I missed that pretty pussy of yours." He whispers in my ear. I can feel the heat rise to my cheeks...and in between the other kind of cheeks us humans have ;). "Answer me. Why shouldn't I fuck the shit out of you right this very second?" He bends down, so he's in level with me and whispers in my ear. "Um cuz we are in a public place..and we might get locked in" I practically whimper. "Well I am prepared to prove you wrong. Are you okay with that baba gworl?" I nod, biting my bottom lip.

Without wasting another precious moment, he lifts me up and makes me straddle his waist. He trips me full and I unbuckle his belt. (wait a second...if I am straddling him how can I unbuckle his belt? The math aint mathing. Anyway use that creative (and partially dirty) mind of yours and make it happen) I take of his boxers and slide his trousers down. "Fuck" I mutter at his thick length, how is that gonna fit in me? And to think I have done this before.. "Fuck you? Gladly!" He says, before suddenly thrusting into me. "Shit" I moan at the sudden contact. I didn't need prep because like mentioned earlier I was already wet. He starts thrusting harder and faster before looking down shamelessly at his now glistening cock penetrating in and out of my vagina. After a few short eternity with a room filled with skin clapping, moans, groans and cuss we both finally cum. He rides out our high and removes his cock, letting a flood of his and my own cum run free. he then places me down and kneels infront of me before slowly starting to lap up my juices. He finally returns to his feet. "That was great but how do I get to the shower room without anyone noticing?" I ask him. He spends about half an hour explaining a fully detailed plan, and just as that plan was about to go into operation. Changbin opens the door....well he tries, the door doesnt budge. "Shit. We're locked in."

"I told you so"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys, so I have a bit of bad news. So I will be really really fucking busy for the next 2 years. In England there is a test that determines if you could go to uni and it pretty much predicts your whole fucking future and I have to do it in 2 FUCKING YEARS! It seems like alot but it will literally fly by. These are SO IMPORTANT TO SUCH A GREAT EXTENT. and the mocks (practise questions) will be next year (september onwards) and I will be sitting that test for pretty much the whole year in exam conditions and it's going to be really stressful. Anyway the year after that is going to be the actual exams and so far im getting 3%-21% on my scores for maths and my sciences. Since I downloaded wattpad my studies have been going downhill and it's no joke. I have gone from getting 80% to now getting 20%. If I don't get good grades in my exam my whole future is on the line. So, I am not saying I am not gonna go on wattpad but I will try and limit my use on it to only about 2 updates per 2 weeks.

I hope you understand :)

QOTD:
What position would you audition for if you were going to debut?

For me: It would be main rapper and dancer. (I am actually really good at rapping, infact I can rap HEYDAY faster than Bangchan.) (And in terms of dancing, I go to dance 4 times a week and I've been doing it since I was 5 so I can assure you im good, its pretty much my passion) wbu?