ɪ.ɴ: ᴍɪɴᴇ

ᴛᴡ: ᴅᴏᴍ!ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɪɴ x ꜱᴜʙ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

ᴛᴡ: ᴅᴏᴍ!ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɪɴ x ꜱᴜʙ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ. ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀɪɴɢꜱ, ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ꜱᴇx, ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ
ᴡᴄ: 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ding! I got a new notification on my phone, I checked the screen to see *3 new notifications from: Chubby quokka* I lazily unlocked my phone and stare blankly at the screen infront of me.

Chubby quokka:
Y/N, there's a new club
near the city, and you are
coming with me to check
it out!

Chubby quokka:
Y/N?!

Chubby quokka:
YANG Y/N!!

Y/N+Innie4LIFE:
OKAY, OKAYY, I SAW YOUR TEXT, CHILL.
But I can't go...I.N said
I shouldn't leave the house...

Chubby quokka:
*Sends aegyo pic of himself*

Y/N+Innie4LIFE:
Fine. But I'm killing
you if I get in trouble.

Chubby Quokka:
Sure, I'll pick you up in an hour
I will pick you up at 7:00! ILYSM!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I sigh before putting my phone down. I roll over the bed and slip onto my flip flops, I head over to the bathroom and take a quick shower before putting on my makeup and choosing a dress to wear. Since it's a new club, I want to look stunning for my first visit. I run my fingers across my hair one last time before I hear my phone ring. I pick up. "It'd be nice if you turn up today, you know?" I hear Han yell across the phone. "Oh yeah, sorry.." I say, checking myself out in the mirror. "Bitch, get your ass here right now!" He says before hanging up. I quickly send a quick prayer hoping that Jeongin doesn't come home early so that I can sneak back home in time, before exiting the house.

If you're wondering where he is: he told me that there was this new place, he didn't specify where, that opened up and the owner had loaned money off of him but hadn't returned it...so he's gone to have a word with that poor guy. Personally I don't think he's gone to just "talk" but it's mafia shit yknow? There's nothing I can do about it.

Han beeps the car horn, growing impatient by time. "I'm coming, patience." I say rolling my eyes whilst getting in the car, i chose the back seat just in case Han crashes the car. Again. "How long does it take for one to get changed?" He says sarcastically. "As long as it takes...now eyes on the road, you're gonna get us killed!" I say holding onto the back of his seat.

After what felt like a millennium, we finally arrived at the classy club. There were bouncers at the front, and led lights were everywhere. It was a nice dimly lit room with people making out here and there, some people were dancing, some were taking shots and others just came to socialise, like myself. Han drags me to the counter and orders tequila. "We are gonna get wasted today. Well you are. I've got to drive. "What? No. Let's just-" I get cut off. "Cmon Y/N don't ruin the fun. I will take care of the cost and everything!" He assures. "I'm not trying to force you, but I've recognised that since you got married last month...you've been stressed and- well you just haven't been yourself. So here, drink up and I will take you home!" He says grabbing the tequila bottle the bartender just handed him. "Fine." I say simply, han pours some in a shot glass and shoves it in my hand. I gulp it down in one swing. Just as I was about to take shot 2 I felt someone's peircing gaze on me. I don't know but something about it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I looked around, but there was no one who caught my attention...weird.