ꜰᴇʟɪx:ᴄʜᴇᴍɪꜱᴛʀʏ

Requested by: ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

F: "I'm gonna have my way with you today!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, Felix is not the jealous type. However, something about my little meeting with Bang Chan must've triggered him. Was it because we call each other 'baby'? Everybody in the school knows that by now, one day the schools most popular and cocky girl was going to ask Bang Chan out so he tried to hide (like any man in his position would've done so) but he ended up bumping into me, he was practically begging for me to act like his girlfriend, so I said yes and we were basically acting like a couple and calling each other 'baby'. Ever since then, we'd just keep up the act, but now that I think of it...I guess you wouldn't want your girlfriend being called baby by another man.

Time skip⁑

º

º

º

º

I fumble with my house keys before it finally swings open. I live alone with my boyfriend and he has taekwondo practise so he won't be home for a while. I jog up the stairs and push our shared bedroom door open. I then throw my bag somewhere in the room and start to change my clothes. I look in the closet and borrow one of Felix's oversized shirts and my panties. This was the most comfortable and comforting thing in my closet, so it'd have to do. Just as I turn on my heels, the bathroom door swings open, revealing Felix. "Didn't you have practise today?" I ask him. "Yeah, I did. But I couldn't be asked to go." He simply says before his eyes fall on what I am wearing. "Hey! I was gonna wear that!" He says in his thick Australian accent. "Too late sucker!" I tell him. "No! Take it off now!" He says, coming closer to me. "No way! I got it first!" I say, moving away. "You're gonna stink up my shirt!" He says teasingly. "Good." I tell him before walking out the room triumphantly.

I go downstairs and find my way to the living room, I sit on the sofa and scroll on my phone for a few minutes before Felix alsk comes downstairs, he lays his head on my lap and just looks up at me. The stare kinda gets intense, plus the silence was deafening, so I decided to break it. "You okay?" I ask, putting my phone down beside me. "No..." He replies. "Well, why is my baby upset?" I ask, cupping his face. "I haven't kissed you the whole day!" He says. "Well, you've been moody the whole day, I figured you didn't need a kiss." I reply to him. "Please, Y/N." He says, pouting. I give him a kiss on the cheek. "There." I say, smiling to myself. "Y/NNNN, give me a proper kiss." He whines. "Okay, okay," I say before giving him a quick peck on the lip. He pouts even more this time, looking cute as ever. But all of a sudden, he gets up and sits next to me. He then pulls me onto him. He then aggressively cups my face and brings his face closer to mine. Just as our lips were about to touch, the doorbell rings. I get up and walk towards the door, behind me I hear felix mutter a: "fuck". He clearly wasn't happy.

The door opens, revealing Bang Chan. "Hey baby!" I exclaim, giving him a massive bear hug. "Hi, Y/N!" Chan replies, hugging me back. After we pull away from our hug, Chans gaze scans my body. I didn't notice this, but somebody else definitely did, as I hear someone grit their teeth from behind me. "Damn, Y/N, you look as beautiful as ever!" Chan says, walking into the house. "Really? Thank you!" I reply happily. "Of course she is. She's my girlfriend, after all." Felix says, finally catching the attention of Bang Chan. "Oh hey Lix!" He says happily, waving. "It's Felix." I can sense the jealousy radiate off of Felix. "Anyway, how about we study in my room?" I ask Chan, shifting the topic. "Sure." He replies. We both go upstairs, and Felix grunts. Once we go upstairs, I close the door and set my books out.

After about 2 hours of studying, we finally finish the project. "Okay, well, I gotta go Y/N!" Chan says, getting up and placing our project in his bag. "I'm gonna finish tidying up, do you mind finding your wax out?" I ask him. "Sure!" He says. He walks over to give me a hug and a light kiss on the cheek, but I accidentally turn my head, shocked at his sudden action, causing our lips to touch. To make matters worse, at that exact moment, felix walks into the room. Fuck.

He slides his tongue along the bottom row of his teeth. "Look its not what it looks like-" I try to make out. "OUT. BANG CHAN GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT THIS FUCKING INSTANT!" Felix shouts, making both me and Chan jump. BangChan doesn't wait another second and flies out the room with his bag.

"F-felix, I'm sorry, but -" I get cut off. "You know what? You've spent ages doing chemistry. Why don't we move on to biology?" He says with a cocky grin as he closes the door with his feet. "Wh-what?" I ask, confused. He walks closer to me as I take steps back. He corners me to the wall until there's no distance between myself and him. "Felix, calm down. It was an accident -" I get cut off when felix aggressively connects our lips. We both make out for what felts like forever until felix finally breaks the kiss. "Get on your knees." He says authoritatively. "Surely you'll have to get punished for what you've just done, right? I'll make sure you won't take a double glance at a man again!" He says.

(Guys, I know this isn't consensual, but just think of it as a CNC scenario :))

"Felix..."I whine. "Now." I slump onto my knees before unzipping his pants slowly. I push his trousers down before slowly taking off his boxers, letting his shaft spring free. His tip is drowned with pre cum. How long has this man been holding in for? I begin kitty licking his tip, until all the visible precum was gone. He groans, "Y/N, don't fucking tease me." He says, sticking his tongue out as he let's his head fall back. Boy, was that gesture was so damn sexy. I'm already gonna get railed until I can't walk for another 3 weeks, might as well have fun while I'm at it. I continue kitty licking him near the tip, not letting my mouth go anywhere near his base. "Y/N...baby...last week consider this your last warning. Take me in whole or else.." He warns, his voice sturdy. "Or else what?" I challenge. "Well, you'll just have out tonight." He says, wrapping my hair around his knuckles. "I don't care." I say simply smiling at him. He pokes his tongue in the inside of his cheek and smirks before aggressively shoving his member into my mouth. He pulls my head in and out, before once again tilting his head back.

Tears threaten to fall down my eyes as he practically deep throats me. After a few minutes, his member twitches. He looks down at me, forcing eye contact. I know exactly what he wants, but should I do it? He releases into my mouth, and I swallow it all, he let's out a satisfied grown. He then lifts me up and pins my hands above my head and on to the wall with one hand, with the other he rips off my oversized shirt. "What a shame, I really liked that shirt." He says to himself. Now...say rip to that beautiful pussy of yours." He says smirking. He slides off my underwear and unclips my bra before lifting me up so that I'm straddling his hips. He let's go of my hand free, which I use to tangle in his hair. We engage in a passionate kiss, and he moans onto my mouth at the taste of himself.

He slowly inserts himself into me. "Unfortunately baby, this is your punishment so this will hurt..but only for a bit. I get my way with you today." I gulp. He thrusts into me harder and faster as every thrust passes. I did feel immense pleasure but I know that the aftermath will be horrific. After a couple dozen insanely hurtful and pleasurable thrusts, we both cum. He pulls himself out of me and gently places me on the floor. "Have you learnt your lesson? I don't want you near that Bang guy, or any guy for that matter. Got it?" He asks. I nod rapidly. "No I don't think you've learnt enough." He says. And without a warning he pushes me onto the bed. "How about round 2?" He asks smirking. Shit.
------------------------
Make sure to follow and like guys! Also show your support to my other books while you're at it!

QOTD:
Smash or Pass: Oli London (Jimins identical twin ☺️) and ay Why Pee OPARRR.

For me: I can't choose they're both hella sexy. 😔