ʜᴀɴ ᴊɪ ꜱᴜɴɢ: ᴄᴀʀᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ

Requested by: ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

H: "You really thought you could fucking tease me? Try again baby."

------------------------------------------------
Chubby baby:
Babe, I'm at the convenience
store, is there anything you want?

Princess:
Can I have an ice lolly?

Chubby baby:
Sure. What flavour?

Princess:
How about...chocolate??

Chubby baby:
Got it. What else do you want?

Princess:
Nope, nothing else.

Chubby baby:
Okay, I'll be home in

30 an hour. Luv u!

Princess:
That's too long~ Come sooner!!

Chubby baby:
Yes, ma'am! 🫡

Time skip~
°
°
°
°
°
I skip another movie. Everything just looks so boring. After about 10-15 minutes of dedicated searching, I finally found a movie that looks decent. I press on it and then lean back on my bed, wrapping my duvet tighter towards me. It doesn't take long for me to get settled in with the film. So settled in that I didn't even realise my boyfriend walked into the room until he slammed the door shut, immediately drawing my attention. "God, you scared me!" I say, smacking his chest lightly as he takes a seat on the bed near me. "Sorry." He says, snickering, before pulling out an ice lolly from the plastic blue bag he brought into the room. He waves the ice lolly in my face, indicating for me to take it, but when I reach my hands, put to so he pulls the lolly back. "What was that for?" I ask him, confused. Instead of replying, he pouts his lips for me to kiss. I give him a light peck before retrieving the lolly. "Hey, no fair." He says, crossing his arms. "Baby, I'm watching a movie. I'll pay you back later." I tell him, giving him a wink. I heard him mutter a "whatever" before our attention turned back to the TV.

With my gaze still fixed on the television, I open the wrapper of my ice lolly and start licking it like any other normal person. Then I start sucking the top of the ice lolly before switching back to licking it. In the corner of my eye, I can see Jisung gulp with his gaze fixated on me and my lolly. Honestly, I didn't know why at first, but then my stupid brain started working. Teasingly, I start licking the lolly again before taking the whole thing in my mouth and sucking on it. Han shifts his body, his eyes still never leaving me. "Hey, you know how you were gonna pay me back earlier? Well I think nows the time." He says, taking the ice cream off of me. He drops it into the small bin near our bed and looks at me questioningly. "Wha-??..fine.." I say in defeat, getting up to go grab my purse, earning a confused look from the devil himself. "How much was the ice cream?" I say taking out taking out some cash, even though I know very well how he wants me to pay him back.

At this point, he's probably had enough because he strides up to me and pins me against the wall. The very second my back hits the wall, I start grinning. He looked so fucking hot when he's mad and needy all at once. "Baby, don't frustrate me." He says in a low tone, his breath hitting my lips as he leans his body in closer to me, tilting his head down so that I'm at eye level. "What?? I'm doing nothing." I tell him, trying to look and sound as innocent as possible. "I want to get my payment, and unfortunately for you...I don't accept cash or card. However, there's one payment method that I hope you're willing to try." He says, smirking.

Honestly, this guys duality always ends up killing me. One second, he's eating food like a fluffy chipmunk, and then the next he's eating me out. "And what that payment method, sir?" I ask timidly. "Y/N...Y/N... tsk tsk. How do you not know this? You know what? Being the generous man I am..I'll take the honour of teaching you!" He says before his lips smash onto mine. I let my fingers tangle in his hair while my tongue explores his mouth. After a few passionate moments of making out, we finally break apart. I remember the incident with the ice lolly earlier and start nibbling on his neck, leaving dark marks every once in a while. He tilts his head to the side, giving me more access. After a bit, I move on to his chest, then his abs. I trail my finger along his abs while staring directly at his eyes. After a few good moments, I get on my knees. I slowly unbuckle his trousers, dragging suspense.

"Y/N. Hurry up and take me in your mouth." He whines, but instead, I drag the zipper down even slower. I can see his boner through his pants, yearning to be set free. I slowly slide his pants down before, also putting his boxers down. He bites his lip in anticipation. Not to my surprise the inside of his black boxers is leaking with a white fluid I look up at him to see his reaction on the mes she made, and he just avoids eye contact by sheepishly looking away.

I don't know why, but something in me wanted to do something different. Something new. Without thinking I hold Jisungs hand and bring push him on the bed. He sits himself up and gives me a questioning look. And with that I remove his belt from his trousers and tie it around his hand, against the headboard of the bed. His breath hitches, and his chest rises up and down steadily. After that I leave a trail if wet butterfly kisses all the way to the area that wanted me the most. I wrap my arms around his length before taking his whole member into my mouth. "Ngh~ Y/N.." He moans at the sudden contact with my warm wet mouth. I twirl my tongue around him, earning hit groans. He bucks his hip, trying to get me to cover more area. I allow him to do so before I sit on my knees, before starting to bop my head up and down on his member. "Mmh...Jagi~ good girl." He says in between rigged breaths. His dick twitches, defining that he's about to cum. "Baby I'm gonna cum." He says breathlessly, and just as he was about to do so, I move away from him.

He furrows his eyebrows in confusion and loss of contact. "What happened?" He asks, grabbing onto my wrist. "I just remembered that I left the oven on." I tell him, getting up. That was a lie, and he knew that very well. I partially felt bad for him, but I just wanted to see how he'd react, especially since he's all tied up. I walk out the room, making sure to sway my butt extra on the way out, just to tease him. I go downstairs to the kitchen, open and close the cupboards and then go back upstairs.

However as soon as I swing the door open, I'm pinned to the wall. "What?? How did you-" I ask but am immediately cut off. "I have my ways" He says smirking. "You know you're not supposed to leave without paying the whole thing, right? Plus I didn't get to cum.." He says pouting. Without wasting another second he lifts up my skirt and thrusts into me. "You really thought you could fucking tease me? Try again, baby." He says before ruthlessly, thrusting faster and harder. Tears spring to my eyes as I wasn't prepped. "Mmh...my baby.. so tight just for me.." He moans out. I bury my face into the crook of his neck. "Just a bit more" He says, before I finally feel home twitch again. He lifts me up so I'm straddling up before he starts wrecking me. After a few minutes of moans, skin Clapping and groans we both finally cum together. I get off of him and practically fall on the bed. "Happy now? Are you satisfied with your payment?" I ask him, giving him a sarcastic fake smile. "Hmmm..No." He says before hovering over me once again.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure to follow and like guys! Also show your love and support to my other books while you're at it!

QOTD:
Favorite song from enhypens new album?:

For me: they're all good but I really like Chaconne