Part 1

Keith's Pov: Lance walked in through the door. "HEY, I'm home!" He shouted. "Welcome back.." I said in a monotone voice, staring at my phone. "Wow.. way to welcome someone" "What did you want me to say? 'Hey, sharpshooter how was your boring trip'?" I scoffed. "Whatever.. I'll be in my room if you need anything" He rolled his eyes and walked down the hallway. "Whatever.." I mocked.

----Time skip cause Coran still has a----               -                 ------mustache------

Lance walked over to the couch I was sitting on. "Whatcha doing mullet?" I looked at him. "Nothing.." He sat on my lap facing towards me. I blushed red. "W-what are you doing?" I covered my face with my hands so he couldn't see the blush. "I'm just sitting on your lap.. Is there a problem?" "N-no.." I looked to the side. Lance put his hand under my chin and turned my face to see his and kissed me. It shocked me for a second, but I soon kissed him back. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip and nibbled on it, making me open my mouth. He slipped his tongue in, making me moan.

Lance's Pov: I ran my hands up his shirt, feeling every curve and made my way to the rim of his shirt, slightly tugging on it and pulling it off. He took my shirt off too. I moved down to  his neck and kissed it, marking it in some spots. I bit his neck once I found his sensitive spot. "Ahh~ l-lance.."

Aaaaaand thats enough for today. Let me know if you guys want the smut part cause I have lost motivation. Thanks for reading!💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤