Broken Update!

Hey guys,

In case you missed the notification on last week's update, then here it is.

Broken is completed! I mean, I am done writing it and I cannot wait for you guys to read it. I'm going to keep updating every Wednesday and Saturday and from my calculations, you'll be getting the Epilogue sometime in October, so we've still got a long way to go.

In the meantime, I'm taking some much-needed time off this week. I started Broken in January 2022 and there were times I didn't write for weeks because I was still trying to get the hang of my new job at the time. Now, that I've gotten used to my day job, I've been able to sneak a few hours of writing in, which I'm grateful for because not everyone has this luxury.

Most days, I just want to finish my work and fall right into bed afterwards. Somedays, I want to catch up on my favourite TV shows or curl up with a good book. But I always try to write at least once or twice a week, mostly during the weekends. If I've got holidays, then maybe more. I've found that scheduling when I get to write works for me. While it's good to have some downtime and forget all about writing, schedule a day for it and do not skip it for any reason - except it's an emergency.

That's just a tip for all the writers out there.

Also, I'm already plotting my next story and I'm hoping to begin writing by July. There's a part of me that wants to take 2 weeks off from writing and there's another part that wants to get started on the new story ASAP. I'm going to wait for next month to arrive before I decide my next course of action.

Till then, happy reading. I hope you enjoy Broken.

Love muchly,
Jane.