Broken - 1st July

Hey guys,

Less than a week to go before Broken is out here on Wattpad!

I am so nervous about when Broken gets published for you all amazing readers. There's a very important message which will be published on Broken a week before the release date and I'm just as nervous about that message because I feel a lot of readers who were looking forward to it would delete it from their library after that disclaimer.

But either way, I hope all of you who decide to read Broken enjoy every moment just like I have since the beginning of the year when I started writing it.

Also, in case you missed it, during the wait for Broken, I published ALL the chapters of my story, HER. If you've read it, I hope you had a good read and if you haven't, I suggest you check it out. It's one of my favourite stories I've written, even though it was planned at the very last minute and took me a month to finish, it's still my best work. It takes you on a journey, five actually, of hurt, pain, self-discovery, self-growth and rising above it all.

I hope you get a chance to check it out before Broken is published.

With that said, have an amazing day and week ahead. Catch you all on the 30th of June when a snippet of an intro to the female protagonist goes up.

Love,
Jane Lanett.