Chapter 5

Hey guys..i hope you will like the chapter, and i have made a major change in the story plotline..i hope you will like the twist..please do enjoy the chapter.

Imlie speed walked towards the forest and Aryan followed her, as she walking away..Aryan was called by a women who was selling sindoor.

W- Beta yeh sindoor le jao..Sita Maiya tumhari zindagi mein aisi ladki lekar aayegi jo tumhare jeevan khushi se bhar degi..

Ar- Thank you..he gave her a 100 rupees note and told her to keep the change.

Im- ABP..kya kar rahe ho?? She had came back when she found that he was not following her. He quickly hides the sindoor in his pocket.

Ar- Kuch nahi chalo. She nodded and try to walk faster but the weather was changing quickly..the storm was picking up when Aryan told her to stop walking and find shelter.

Ar- Let's find shelter in the hut..he pointed towards the same hut..which had caused Imlie so much trouble.

Im- Hum nahi jayegaye wahan..i will go and find Aditya.

Ar- Imlie stop!! Nature se ladne jaa rahi ho kya?? Meri baat mano aur chalo..please.

Imlie sighed she always melted away when he said please, she nodded and they went inside the hut. Imlie was standing by the door ready to run away while Aryan was trying to light the lantern.

Ar- Imlie..can you help..

Im- Huh!!..Haan she helped him light the lantern and then he made a bornfire. But Imlie was still standing at the door..still afraid of what will happen..if they were found together.

Ar- Imlie..he went close to her but she backed into the gate..so he stopped and asked her from afar..kya hua hain..tumhe itna daar kyun lag raha hain.

Im- T..this..is the same hut..where the villagers found me and Aditya..and they forced us to get married..i. i.. don't want history to repeat itself.

Ar- Is getting married to me that bad?? He said and Imlie rolled her eyes..finally the panick slowly going away.

Ar- Look..last time things were different..you were all alone..but this time i am with you..and i know my Imlie is strong enough to fight the villagers for what is right and to stand against cruel traditions.

Imlie smiled a bit slowly she moved forward and hugged him..and he hugged her tightly..few seconds later both of their stomach grumbled loudly.

Im- Hum kuch khana ka dekh kar aate hain..

Ar- Itni raat ko kahan jaogi..mausam bhi kharab hain.

Im- Trust me..i will be fine..he nodded and she went outside. After few minutes she came inside and showed him some sweet potato..

Ar- Ahhh!! Chuha.. Imlie laughed loudly..

Im- ABP..chuha nahi hain yeh..it is shakarkand..

Ar- You mean sweet potato?? Par yeh itna ajeeb kyun dikh raha hain..

Im- Tumne khaya bhi hain sweet potato kabhi??

Ar- Haan but it is not this ugly looking..Imlie shrugged and started to cook it.

Im- Yeh lo khao..

Ar- Mein nahi khane waale yeh..

Im- Oh hello kyun nahi..bhook lag rahi hain tumhe..khao..

Ar- Noooo..he started running around like a little child and Imlie followed him. He throws hay on her..and then she got angry and she also started to throw hay on him.

Suddenly, he unknowingly took the sindoor in his pocket and threw it on her..she spluttered and then started throwing hay on him again..not realizing that some of it had ended up in her hairline.

After sometime they both were exhausted so they sat next to each other and Aryan reluctantly ate the sweet potato..as they had just finished eating the sweet potato..they heard a faint knocking on the door.

Im- Yahan kaun..

Ar- Stay here..she nodded and walked towards the door and opened it..and in falls Aditya.

Ar- Oh..you..i guess we found him Imlie.😒😒

Im- Umm..yeh zinda toh hain na??🤔🤔

Aryan looked for a pulse and yes he was alive..so they helped him dress his wounds, though he was glaring at them from time to time.

After sometime he fell asleep, and Imlie couldn't be more happier, she too laid on the hay and Aryan laid next to her..the next morning Aditya was the first one to wake up.

He woke up groaning, and what irritated him more was Imlie was sleeping on Aryan's chest..and in rage he picked up the earthen pot filled with water and threw on them and they woke up spluttering.

Adi- Apni beshaarmi Rathore Mansion ke liye baacha ke rakho.

Im- You!!

Ar- Imlie..let it be..yeh theek hain and that matters to you..ab tumhe guilty feel karni ki koi zaroorat nahi.

Ar- Aur tum..chup chap chalo hamare saath and get your wounds dressed properly. And jayada baak baak mat karna tum.

Aditya wanted to argue but his body was paining so he nodded and left with Imlie and Aryan..and Imlie decided to irritate Aditya more so she held Aryan's hand all the way back home.

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you will like the plot twist..and please do comment on it..and did you like Imlie irritating Aditya by holding Aryan's hand..