Chapter 3

Hey guys..thank you for all the comments. I hope you will love the chapter and please give me some suggestions for what should happen next..

Imlie woke up with a groan, her neck was paining, she looked around she was lying in a tent and Aryan was missing as well.

She panicked and got up quickly and went outside the tent..as soon as she exited the tent..she saw people kneeling infront of her.

Im- What the..Aryan!! She shouted and looked around while the people looked on confused.

Ar- Imlie..Aryan came towards her still groaning, still feeling the effects of the sedatives..Jungli tum theek ho..

Im- I am fine..par yeh log kaun hain..she turned around and they again kneeled infront of her. The elder came towards Imlie and Aryan pulled her behind him..the elder glared at him and said.

Eld- Tum humari Panna Pari se dur raho..

Im/Ar- Panna Pari?? They said confused. He nodded and pointed towards a painting on an old tree..and said Panna Pari..it was an old painting and it resembled nothing like Imlie except for skin color.

Ar- Listen we have to go..so let us go..samjhe aap log. He held Imlie's hand tried to leave but the villagers had stopped them by pointing different weapons at him.

Im- Nahi..wait..she came forward. My friends and family are in danger we have to go..the people still looked confused..so she said..Panna Pari..need help..and everyone nodded..

Im- Aapke fighter..and few them stood up and came forward.

Ar- Imlie..kya kar rahi ho..

Im- We have to go..and we don't have any other choice. Chale hum..they nodded and Arylie left them..half an hour later..they reached Pagdandiya..

There was ultimate chaos in the village and in that chaos, they had lost sight of some of the fighters as well..but frankly she wasn't concerned about them at all she was more concerned about her family.

Ar- Imlie wait..woh Police Commissioner ka message aaya hain abhi..Aatank ne na sirf Mr.Tripathi and humare news crew ko kidnap..but they have kidnapped your Mom and Nani as well.

Imlie stumbled a bit Aryan held her when she suddenly started to panick..

Im- I have to save them..she tried to leave but Aryan held her..

Ar- Are you mad?? Tum uss khatarnak Aatank se akele ladai karogi kya?? What if something happened to you?? Mein tumhari Mom ko kya jawab dunga.

Im- I DON'T CARE.. I want to save them..let me go.

Ar- Imlie stop it..he held her arms and said..i will help you but you need to calm down okay.

She nodded and the one of the police inspector said that Aatank is hiding in the old factory..and both of them went towards it..meanwhile Aatank was beating Aditya as he had again said something obnoxious to him.

When the reached the factory, Aryan stopped her again..

Ar- Imlie..we need a plan..

Im- ABP..humare pass time nahi hain..tum baaki logo ko save karne ka try karo..i will try to save Aditya and i will be fine i promise.

Ar- Please.. Be careful. Imlie looked at him, his eyes held an emotion she wasn't ready to accept right now.

Imlie had somehow managed to force Aatank to take the bomb from Aditya's ear. And as she was trying to save other people Aatank tried to shoot her..but Aryan punched him.

Ar- Bloody Coward..

Im- ABP..we have to leave now..in this whole tussle no one saw Aatank taking the remote and activating the bomb..and then holding Tripathi's feet.

Ar- Mr.Tripathi try to run..

Adi- What the hell you think i am doing?? He tried squirming..

Im- Kya kare hum..she tried to move forward but then suddenly the blast happened and both Aryan and Imlie fell unconscious..

Aditya had tried to squirmed but when he didn't leave he had kneeled quickly and broke his hand, and tried to get free..he had just removed his hand when the blast happened and he was thrown out of a window.

Ps- Hey guys..so here it is..i hope you liked the chapter..and next part will be more focused on Imlie ,Aryan, and Meethi..and Imlie feeling tad bit guilty..for not being able to save Aditya..