Chapter 4

Hey guys..so this is the new chapter i will hope you will like the future Damaad, Mother- in law and Imlie urf future biwi talks..please do comment on it.

Imlie felt like she was dreaming, she didn't want to leave the warm cocoon, but someone kept calling her name, first it was the sweet voice of her Amma and then the voice of her boss..calling her to open her eyes..

M- Imliya..aankhein khol na..

Ar- Jungli open your eyes dammit..it is an order.

Imlie groaned and fought with warmth and tried to open her eyes, but immediately she felt a searing pain in her head..

Im- Ahhh..

M- Imliya..Meethi said softly and Imlie tried to open her eyes slowly.

Im- Amma..she whispered.

M- Tu theek hain na. She nodded and tried to sit up slowly but was unable to..

Ar- Jungli..ruko toh sahi..he helped her sit up when she gasped seeing his forehead and hand in bandage.

Im-(touching the bandage)ABP tumko chot lagi hain..are you alright?? She was starting to get teary eyed.

Ar- Hey i am fine..chot toh tumhe bhi lagi hain. Imlie nodded and then she remembered about Aditya..

Im- ABP..woh..Mr.Tripathi..

M- Imliya we didn't find his body in the warehouse. It is assumed that he is still missing.

Im- Hmm.. Amma hum ghar jaye kya..humko ee hospital mein nahi rehna hain.

M- Haan..hum bas abhi discharge papers ka dekh kar aate hain. She left to give them privacy.

Imlie slowly stood up and hugged him, he was surprised at first but he too hugged her tightly..they both knew that they would have lost each other.

Im- I was so afraid..agar tumhe kuch ho jaata toh.

Ar-(caressing her cheeks)Aise kyun?? I thought hum toh sirf boss and employee hain.

Im- Woh toh tumhe lagta hain..you are my best friend na..she teased him..ab yeh mat bolna..'hum dost nahi hain'.

Ar- Tum mujhe ghonchu bolti ho..tum khud bahut badi gaadi ho..har cheez tumko batani padti hain. He looked away in anger..still unable to make Imlie understand what he felt for her.

Im- Aww..ABP..hum mazak kar rahe the..tum humare liye bahut hi special ho, tumhari saath agar fight nahi karti toh mere din aache se jaata hain.

Im- Tumhare guidance ki, tumhare daant ki, tumhare saath ki zaroorat hain mujhe..aur saach yeh ki mein ab tumhare bina nahi jee sakti hun..

Ar- Imlie..i..he was still feeling hesitant to tell about his feelings..because he felt like he had to choose between his revenge and her feelings.

Im- I know..tumhare proposal ka intezaar mujhe hain..and then Meethi came and informed her that Aditya was seen near the forest area.

Imlie told Meethi to go home, while she will go and look for him, Aryan was getting irritated so he decided to join him for the search.

M- Tum dono khayal rakhna aapna okay.

Im- Ji Amma.. After she left Imlie asked Aryan..

Im- ABP.. tum kahe aawat..you should rest na.

Ar- As should you..kyun jaa rahi ho uss Tripathi ke peeche, do you still feel something for him?? He asked with hurt in his eyes.

Im- ABP..suno hum uss idiot ke liye kuch feel nahi karte hain. I feel guilty that he got hurt in my village..and i don't want to live with that burden.

Im- But trust me when i say this..i don't want anything to do with him or his family anymore..ab chalo..the faster we find him..the faster we will be able to go back to Delhi.

Aditya had wounds on his arms and legs when he had been thrown away from the window..he had managed to wobble and find his way halfway when he fell unconscious near the hut..what he didn't knew was it was the same hut that Imlie and him had been together..

Ps- Hey guys..so should i include the same idiotic drama of villagers finding Imlie and Aryan together?? Ya i should change it a bit??