"yeah." you smiled. "exactly that, so it's important that our routine is perfect."

"i see." jean hummed. "how about you show us a bit of the routine right here hm?" he said, manspread widening.

"comments like these are the reason why you're single." armin sighed.

"she's a dancer, not a private stripper." eren added.

"i know that, i was just fucking about." the latter laughed.

the five of you continued to converse and catch up after that, time moved quickly whenever you got high and it wasn't long until the rest of the band members left, leaving you and eren alone in the air bnb. and that's how you ended up sitting on his face, moaning out in pleasure as his tongue fucked into your tight hole.

"feels so good.. ren!" you tugged onto his dark locs when your orgasm ripped through you, your eyes rolled back and legs began to clamp around his head, helping you ride his face. eren loved the feelings of your thighs smothering him like this. infact, he couldn't have asked for anything better.

"tastes so fuckin good." he mumbled between them, the vibrations of his voice making you shudder from how sensitive you were.

you eventually climbed off him and before you knew it he was manhandling you into a mating press. you had to admit, seeing eren like this was a whole different level of sexy. his dominance was really showing and it made you nervous, especially given that this would be the first time you'd be taking him head on like this.

"you know, i didn't know dancers were this flexible." eren joked before spitting on your pussy, your wetness mixing with his saliva. "you learn something new everyday hm?" he finished, hooking his tip at your entrance.

"keep going." you gasped at the sensation which caught erens attention.

eren smirked at you before speaking once more. "say you belong to me and i'll continue."

"please.."

"say it."

"i belong to you." that sentence was enough to make precum leak out of his tip, his erection was painfully hard right. in all honesty from the moment he saw you practicing in the dance studio it started, but you were the only girl who could get him so unbelievably hard.

"again." he leaned in closer, wanting to hear it loud and clear so that he could remember it well enough.

"i belong to you ren."

"good girl." he said and that was all it took for him to slide himself in a little further, the stretch he gave you was unlike anything you'd ever experienced before. you were making it hard for him at first since you were pushing him out and he didn't get why, unless you were just this tight.

you started to whimper a bit and eren could feel your nails sinking into his flesh, but he didn't mind. in fact, he liked the idea that there would be something on him the next day from your night together.

"i know baby, i know." he gently grabbed your face and asked. "does it hurt?"

"mmm." you averted your gaze from him, it hurt so bad but it felt so good. never in a million years did you think eren jaeger, one of the most popular men in japan would be fucking you.

"then i'm sorry about this." was all he said before slamming into you at an inhumane pace. he wanted to, he genuinely wanted to give you time to adjust his size but he just couldn't because he was intoxicated by you.

your nails dug even deeper into his back to the point where your scratches drew blood, but the more you scratched the louder you got and he could tell that you liked it like this. just a little bit rough.

"been thinking of fuckin you all my life, since the very moment i saw you on that stage." he muttered between grunts, your pussy clenched at his filthy words. eren was making you see stars and you were living for it.

"feels even better than i imagined."

"oh shit! ren! don't stop!" you moaned when his pace began to pick up a final time, causing your walls to spasm around his girth and eyes to roll back. eren proceeded to rub your clit in an attempt to prolong your orgasm before eventually falling forward and placing a kiss on your lips.

shortly after, eren pulled out and jerked himself off, releasing his full load on your stomach and part of your thighs. "ughh fuckk."

it was then he left the room for a few seconds, leaving you to catch your breath before returning shortly after. eren handed you a few tissues to wipe yourself down with.

"call up your boyfriend and pass me the phone." he broke the silence.

"huh, why?" you looked up at him.

"can't stand to see him treat you like shit any longer, you're mine now."

and that was how your situationship with eren began.