93. After wearing the book, I became the mid laner

After wearing the book, I became the mid laner

穿书后我成了中单大魔王

Author: Huskies who are lazy at home

Chapters:190

Category: BL

Status: finished

Professional player Luo Yuchen got drunk and transmigrated into an e-sports novel written by black fans, and became a second-generation rich background. In order not to be a background board, he decided to return to his old career and take the e-sports road. In the first qualifying match, Luo Yuchen turned the sewer hero into a must-play existence, and then he was invited to join the TYG team that was in trouble due to the lack of a mid laner. Before the Spring Split, netizens commented on TYG’s new mid laner: “E-sports looks are the ceiling!” The big devil surnamed bloodbathed the canyon, brutal and five kills." "The ceiling of the alliance's strength, the highest combat power measurement unit!" "Dad Luo travels, one knife and three hundred!" Along with the barrage changes, there are more and more frequent game updates. Three days to change skills, five days to delete equipment, ten days to adjust talents, half a month to cut heroes... Luo Yuchen also won a series of achievements such as "Designer's Enemy for Life", "Alliance Ultimate Bug", "Son of Reverse Version". ------ On the champion night of the S game, Luo Yuchen was asked by a reporter about his relationship with captain Yu Chengfeng. As soon as he answered "teammate", he was dragged backstage by Yu Chengfeng. Yu Chengfeng trapped Luo Yuchen in a corner, "Teammates?" Luo Yuchen blushed, "Unordinary teammates..." "Which one is not ordinary?" "Just, the kind that will accompany you for a lifetime..." ) vs Scheming Veteran Cadre Gong (top order) 

Link: https://m.shubaow.net/284/284431/