"The tenth of October," Evelyn nodded from memory. "It's for the Glass Onion movie . . . you know, the second Knives Out?"

"Of course I know it!" Leona grinned as she swept past the month of September. "You've got to be shitting me!"

"What? What is it?" Evelyn asked, brows furrowed with worry as she reached across the table and grabbed her friends hand. The dark-haired woman looked up, completely saddened, as she failed to push away her disappointment.

"Remember how I said I was going to Greece with my mum?" She recounted. Evelyn nodded, already knowing where it was going. "We leave on the ninth."

"Oh, babe," the blonde sighed, rubbing her thumb over the back of her friends hand. "I would tell them to change the date if I could. Do you want me to tell them I can't make it? I can't imagine doing it without you."

Leona gasped. "No, are you joking? You're going, and I know exactly who with!"

"Who?" Evelyn asked, and by the mere wiggling of Leona's brows, she instantly knew. "No."

"Yes! You have to ask him," Leona pressed excitedly.

"I can't do that! What if he says no? What if he thinks I'm some kind of . . . desperate girl just trying to, I don't know."

"Get into his pants?" Leona guessed, only to watch Evelyn sigh and press her head against the edge of the table. "He won't think that. You guys have been hanging out a lot recently, he'd probably be over the moon to get asked by you! You're the hottest date around, who wouldn't?"

The blonde laughed as she sat back up, causing a smile to break out on Leona's face. "What would I do without you, Lee?"

"Nothing, simple as that."

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

leonaqueen updated their instagram story

responses . . .

arthurtv evelyn is not my girl
leonaqueen we all know that's not true ;)
arthurtv it isn't true
leonaqueen but you want it to be
arthurtv . . .
leonaqueen HAHAH

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

CHESS GUY <3

i have a question
read 1:32pm

so do i
you first
read 1:32pm

okay, so i got invited to the
glass onion movie premiere next month
and they said i could have a plus one
read 1:33pm