Quickie. | Method Man.

Start from the beginning

Nashawn thanked her as Roxie stood there before she return to her flight attendant duties, an odd sound caught her attention, a faint whisper of her name from one of the airplane bathrooms. Intrigued yet confused, she turned her head towards the source of the soft yet slightly audible noise.

"Psst, Roxie! Come over here!" Muggsy quietly whispered, subtly gesturing with his index finger to come closer.

Roxie casually walked towards the bathroom door, positioning herself to lean in as he opened it for her. Muggsy observed the sway of her hips with every step she took, his tongue gliding across his lips, while she closed the door after entering.

"What are you doing in the bathroom Muggs?"
Roxie asked him, raising an eyebrow with a light chuckle. What was he up to now?

"Hiding in here from my short-ass cousin, I had to kick somebody out of the bathroom so I can be alone for a bit," Muggsy muttered with irritation, rolling his eyes.

His back slouched against the black couch with a slouched, while parting his legs and resting his knuckles against his cheek. He seemed quite upset about something.

Roxie approaches the couch and takes a seat on the left, positioning herself to face him. She emits a cheerful hum, tilting her head to pose a question with a smile.

"Why are you hiding from Nashawn?" She asked him, crossing her legs.

"I needed a break from him." Muggsy replied firmly, he let out a sigh of relief.

"I need a break from him too, being a flight attendant is not easy, complaints from passengers, accidentally rolling over their toes with the food and drink cart." Roxie explained to him, rolling her eyes.

"I saw this couple trying to fuck on the couch with a blanket on in first class," Roxie snickered, wiping a tear from her eyelid.

Muggsy snickered as well, shifting his gaze from the cold bathroom floor to the way Roxie was looking at him.

"Don't you have your shift to do?" Muggsy inquired, his eyebrow arching curiously.

"I'm currently on a 30-minute break, and your cousin is already stressing me out," Roxie grumbled, a sigh escaping her lips.

"Oh? Stressing you out? How a quickie to ease that stress." He suggested, a mischievous grin playing on his lips.

"A quickie is what I need, but make sure to lock the door," Roxie warned, pointing her index finger toward the bathroom door.

Muggsy swiftly rose from the sofa and skillfully turned the latch, immediately changing it to the "Occupied" position.

                        ♡♥︎♡

Roxie's naked back pressed against the plush ebony coach cushions, while Muggs's hands deftly hooked her thighs underneath his arms. Her legs were resting on top of his shoulders, and his lips were suckling on her folds. His tongue traced shapes on her clit, and his face buried in between her thighs. He knelt on the  cold bathroom floor, slurping every drop of her essence.

"You like that mama?" Muggs muttered against her clit, her legs shaking at the tingling vibration from him as she arched her back further into his mouth for more friction. his tongue slithering on her clit, and her breathing began to be heavy.

He pinned her legs firmly above her head, gently moving his head from side to side along her wet folds. She let out soft moans, echoing in the bathroom. "Oh fuck! Yess!" she exclaimed, her juices leaving a small pool on his deep purple velvet pants. A soft gasp left her lips as she tightly gripped the cushions, feeling his fingers rhythmically stroke into her pussy. Her wetness coated his fingers.