thirty one | insta ; imessage ; real life

Start from the beginning

well there's obv a common denominator here

and i most certainly am not the problem 🙄

BYEE

CRY ME A RIVER 😘

YOU'RE SO UNKIND

love you too mate <3

-

xenoia had fit right in, rather snugly. her worries had immediately dissipated, as if they had never existed, the second jude's mother, denise, had brought her into a warm, long hug. it was right there and then that she felt at home; that their two-story house, occupying every endearing photo, and displaying every gleaming trophy both the bellingham brothers had achieved, was a place where she felt overwhelmingly welcomed by every person living there.

by the 9th hour into the night, all five of them were situated before the tv, hosting a chaotic, intense game of fifa. both contestants up first were jude and his brother, in which jobe had uttered that jude wanted to 'sacrifice his dignity just to impress his girlfriend', pushing laughter out of his parents and xenoia, and a scowl from jude.

"just you watch," jude muttered out, snatching the second controller from his brother's grip. snickering, jobe shrugged, swivelling in his seat before his eyes glittered as he chose the lineup of his team. it seemed like a usual ritual for the family as mark and denise hadn't seemed a tad bit apprehensive to watch their sons run rampant over a video game.

the second the match commenced, if xenoia was to say that jobe was worse than jude, she would've been condemned for lying. it was as if his skill didn't reflect in his ability to play and by the half time mark, he was already 3 goals down with one to his name.

"you're cheating!"

jobe threw his hands in the air, "you're making up excuses. just say you suck and go, xenoia would understand."

at the mention of her name, she found it no harm to join in the tease, instigating jude even more, "i hate it to say it but– he's right. i could probably beat you, and i've never played it a day in my life."

jobe's cackle echoed off the walls of their nudely furnished living room, startling both of his parents who told him to keep it down; their eyes hung heavily, and it wasn't long before they retired to their room, leaving with a languid 'goodnight' to the three of them.

"i'm so beating you in this round," jude's voice was firm with assurance, and xenoia's face held a look of mocking questioning.

"don't jinx it, babe."

jobe and xenoia, with the persuasion of jude buying them breakfast the next day, were sworn into secrecy to never reveal his 5-2 loss.

visibly upset, jude grumbled, snuggling his face into the crevice of his girlfriend's neck, "fucking scam artists, i swear to god."