CHAPTER ELEVEN: THE BARN IS FULL OF WALKERS

Start from the beginning

"Okay. Ok- Okay I think it's time that we all start to just consider the other possibility." Shane tried to say to Carol who immediately looks distraught.

"Shane we're not leaving Sophia behind." Rick says with authority as Carol leans towards Julia making the girl rest a hand on her arm. She didn't know if it was to stop the woman from touching her. Or to try and give some form of comfort but it felt right so Julia just left it there.

"We're close to finding this girl. We just found her damn doll two days ago." Daryl says with exasperation like this should be an obvious answer to stay. But once again Shane scoffing had Julia go tense and glare at him ready to punch him in the mouth to stop his talking.

"You found her doll Daryl that's what you both did. You found a doll." Shane says like it funny making Julia rip away from Raya and charge at the past cop as Rick grabs a strong hold her.

Her attention immediately went to him as she thrashed against his hold but he gave her a look at Raya as if to say not in front of her.

Julia huffed and ripped away from Rick and walked back to Raya begrudgingly as Daryl now charges at Shane. "You don't know what the hell your talking about." Daryl yells as Rick steps in between the two men trying to deescalate the growing tension.

"I'm just saying what needs to be said. You get a good lead it's the first 48 hours." Shane yells making Julia look to Carol who's lip trembles and her eyes go to the ground with a hand over her mouth.

"Shane stop." Rick tries again but Shane just keeps yelling through him and at Daryl and Julia despite the fact Julia wasn't even doing anything anymore.

He just had built up frustrations with her.

"Let me tell you something else, man. If she was alive out there and saw you two coming all merged out with your Buck knife and swords and geek ears around your neck. Or fucking psychotic ass Julia coming toward her she would run in the other direction!" Shane yells as Daryl tries to push past Rick screaming at Shane as Rick tries to stop them.

Everyone else tried to grab them and pull them apart..... except Julia.

"PUNCH HIM IN THAT EGG SHAPED HEAD DARYL! MAKE HIM SWALLOW A TOOTH!" Julia yelled from the side line cheering for violence as Raya cling behind her still shaking and scared.

Lori had grabbed Shane and he immediately pointed a finger in her face and in front of everyone told her, "Keep your hands off me." He says before going to walk away probably to find Hershel and try to intimidate him into letting them kill the walkers.

"Now just let me talk to Hershel. Let me figure it out." Rick demands and almost immediately Shane whips around yelling once again at the top of his lungs to a point his veins bulged in his forehead and neck.

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA FIGURE OUT?!" Shane yells and once again Lori get in between them shoving at his chest. Julia slowly inching forward to also stand between the two men.

She was not going to let Shane hurt Rick, it would be over her dead body.

"If we're gonna stay, if we're gonna clear this barn, I have to talk him into it. This is his land." Rick explains as the group stays silent besides the heavy panting.

"Hershel sees those things in there as people- sick people- his wife, his stepson." Dale says trying to show that needed to ease this but everyone stares at him in shock. He knew.

"You knew about this?" Julia asks slightly hurt she shared her secrets with him and he didn't share this?

"Yesterday I talked to Hershel." Dale explains and he feels bad as he sees the slight dejected look from Julia.