ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝 (ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖) - ℂ𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕂𝕟𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕤

____

____

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ

ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ

ɴᴏ ᴀʟᴀʀᴍꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇꜱ"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

.

.

.

...

...

Mono? (Y/N)??

Who are you??

Please- Answer me!

Tell him I'm sorry!

"(Y/N)! I'm so sorry!"

(Y/N) let out a sudden gasp as he sat up abruptly, drenched in sweat and shaking with fear. The dream felt so real - the worst he had had in years. It was a vivid and twisted tale of horror, and (Y/N) felt like he was still living it, even though he was now back in his warm and cozy bed.

"... Six..."

For a moment, the wolf was paralyzed with fear, not knowing whether the nightmare would come back to haunt him. But soon, he started to calm down, realizing that the nightmare was finally over. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and let out a sigh of relief. It was just a dream, a collection of images and thoughts, nothing more.

As (Y/N) lay down again, he knew he would not fall asleep immediately. The nightmare was too jarring, too vivid, too real.

Hesitantly, he looked toward the window on his far right. Morning light peaked through the curtains, creeping into the bedroom and softly illuminating (Y/N) curled up in the bed. For a few moments, the boy remained still, savoring the warmth of the blankets and the soft pillow beneath his head. But soon, the need to start the day beckoned.

(Y/N) stirred, slowly stretching his limbs and groaning as he tried to wake up fully. He rubbed his eyes, yawned widely, and sat up, stretching his arms above his head. With a deep breath, he sighed, feeling a sense of dread for the new day that lay ahead.

The wolf sat up and looked at the room around him. It was quite fancy looking due to it being a guest room in a very rich mansion. There was not a speck of dust on the oak and orange–colored dressers, and the other three cream-colored beds in the room were neatly folded and cared for.