ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚 (𝔽𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖) - 𝕀'𝕞 𝕆𝕟 𝕄𝕪 𝕎𝕒𝕪

____

____

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"ᴏʜ, ꜱɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴᴇ?

I'ᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴ' ᴏʟᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇʟʏ ᴏɴ"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"So, do you have a last name?"

"No."

"That's alright! Knuckles doesn't have a last name either so it's nothing to be embarrassed about!"

"Okay."

Amy, Knuckles, and (Y/N) continued to wander the forest together. Although no longer hand-in-hand, they stuck together like glue and refused to be five feet apart.

The lovely, pink hedgehog held a handkerchief as she gently wiped (Y/N)'s roughed-up face. (Y/N) had no idea what Amy was doing but leaned into her hand anyway as her gloved hands were quite soft.

Amy stuffed the handkerchief into her pocket. She smiled happily before she finally noticed the lack of gloves on (Y/N)'s scarred paws.

"Hey, (Y/N)... where are your gloves?"

"What?"

"Your gloves-"

Amy holds up her hands, showing her clean, white gloves, and knuckles also held up his.

"- like these! Do you have any?"

"... No."

(Y/N) looks at his hands. He could see the individual scars and sores on his greyish paw. He slightly traced the largest but simplest scratch; the one he was given when he accidentally fell with the glass head on.

'... I hate school.' (Y/N) grumbled.

He was caught off guard by the feeling of tracing his hand- or more specifically two things tracing his hand.

(Y/N) looked up to see both Amy and Knuckles looking over his left hand.

Pinky looked sadly appalled, her hand rubbing over the loose or lost skin, as Knuckles held in a huff, his hands looking at the evident burn marks and past infected areas. Both felt empathy build each time their eyes find a new scar or wound.