ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 - 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕎𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥 ℝ𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕖

____

____

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"ᴍᴀʀʏ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋɪꜱꜱ

ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ɢᴏᴛ ʙɪɢ ʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʙɪɢ ʀᴇᴅ ʟɪᴘꜱ

ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ɢᴏᴛ ʙɪɢ ꜱʜᴀʀᴘ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʙɪɢ ꜰᴀᴛ ʜɪᴘꜱ"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Pure, blue water crashes and slams into a small, remote island off at sea.

The air is ominous. No animals, bugs, or human life inhabit this island- until recently that is.

A large, fortified tower sits near the shore, towering over the harsh ocean below. Its silver held a large, yellow dome. The large dome held a large man.

The man sat in the middle of the dome, next to a computer alongside two yellow and silver robots, and stared at a large computer screen that was showing a view of a large city.

"HeHeHeHe!" The man chuckled maliciously. "Concoring this puny planet will be a picnic."

He looked at the bustling town on the screen. "And as an appetizer, I'll finish off this city."

The yellow robot beside him walked forward. It was holding a metal tray with nicely stacked purple cards on them.

"Which robot will you use, doctor?" It spoke in a metallic voice.

The man picked up the cards and fanned them out. He looked at each one of them in slight evil thought. "Hmm... Let's see... They all look so lethal. I can't choose."

He grinned as he put the stack of cards into his computer and pulled a nearby leaver. The screen rolled out his options before landing on a large, heavy, green robot with a large body and large head.

"Ah, Mistlewrist! Perfect."

.

Inside the depths of the city, a group of children were playing basketball on a school court. They all laughed in glee and they passed the ball around and attempted to shoot.

They run over a sewer, the sound of their shoes echoing in the dark tunnels below. Their sounds are drowned out by the sound of slow trekking and quiet mummers.

The sounds belonged to the trio, Knuckles, Amy, and (Y/N). The group walked the tunnels, the tense air thick as Knuckles marched onward with a displeased, serious expression. Amy was slightly cold as homesickness began to bubble up in her stomach.