"yeah." she smiled softly. "it's a picture of your first day eating lunch with us."

the girl chuckled as she stood up to stand beside you and get a closer look at the picture. "you were so shocked at the camera and had no clue."

you nudged her slightly. "well, what was I supposed to do when i saw a bright light shine in my eyes?"

"do you still have it?"

"of course i do!" and ochaco pulled out her camera from her back pocket.

you just stood there watching her until you couldn't hold it in anymore and started to burst into a fit of laughter. seeing her do that, you were immediately reminded of izuku and his hero notebook.

not soon after, the brunette joined in the laughing fit. it got to the point where the two of you were just saying random things that were not even funny, but it kept the fit going.

15 minutes later, you were both on the ground trying to catch your breath. you were happy. not only had you managed to cheer up your best friend and get her mind off of whatever was troubling her, you were able to do the same for yourself.

you finally took one last deep breath and stood up. "well, it's getting late and i should probably go to my room."

"wait," ochaco grabbed your hand softly and gave you a bright smile, "let's have a sleepover!"

a sleepover. in your 3 years of highschool, you had never, ever been invited to a sleepover. and here you were being invited to one by your best friend. of course your joy had gone through the roof. "YES!"

ochaco giggled at your excitement. "okay, get your stuff and come and meet me back here."

you nodded and ran out of the room excited. it felt so surreal. but before you went to get your things, you wanted to see izuku first. and it seems like he had the same idea because once you ran out of the room, you, almost immediately, bumped into him.

izuku chuckled and wrapped his arms around your lower back. "calm down, just where are you going y/n?"

his placement made shivers run down your spine. "oh... i was coming to see you."

"yeah?"

"yeah."

"well," he leaned down and gave a kiss to your forehead, " why are you coming to see me?"

you smiled gently at his tenderness. "ochaco invited me for a sleepover with her."

izuku's eyebrows lifted in a pleasant surprise. "this is your first sleepover, isn't it?"

you sighed in disbelief while looking at izuku. he was so attentive it was attractive. and in all honesty, you don't even think you had told izuku that you had never been to a sleepover before. and you were right. if you had, he would have definitely planned one for you the next night.

"it is, so i need to make sure that i pack everything i need." and you pulled yourself away, not much to izuku's liking, and went to your dorm.

when you got to your room, you immediately realized that you were overwhelmed. you had no idea what you were supposed to bring to a sleepover. sure, you guys were living in the same place but she was on the fourth floor and you were on the second. and you were pretty sure that there was some unspoken rule about going back to your room during a sleepover.

you were about to pull your phone out and call someone when you heard a knock.

you watched as izuku looked at you with a cheeky grin on his face. "i assumed you'd have some problem and followed you."

you just rolled your eyes and pulled him in.

the two of you rummaged around your things looking for what to put in your bag. "first, you'll need a sleeping bag."

you looked around for your sleeping bag but then remembered that you had left it at your parents house. after all, you were a loner when you entered into ua.

you looked at izuku and shook your head. "that's okay, you can just bring your futon."

and he pulled out the futon that had been hidden under your bed.

you continued to pack as izuku told you everything you were likely to need. pajamas, house shoes, toiletries, and morning clothes. things like that.

"i'm really glad that you're here to help me." you laughed as you remembered how he just showed up at your door. "in fact, i was planning on calling you to come over and help me."

"mmh hmm."

'mmh hmm?'  you turned around and crouched over on his knees with his back facing you. you tried to make out what it was that he was doing, but he was just still; as if he had seen something he wasn't supposed to see.

"well, is that everything?" you said as you stood up with your backpack on your back.

izuku cleared his throat. "well, not everything."

you raised your eyebrow as izuku finally turned around. his face was bright red, and that's when you noticed it.

your boyfriend, izuku midoriya was holding your underwear. it didn't help that they were new, green, and lacy. but it wasn't your fault!

how were you supposed to know that the store was celebrating their 10 year anniversary and you had just so happened to be their 10,000 customer meaning you got a free matching set of underwear chosen by their most highly ranked sales associate.

it also made matters worse, given that green was izuku's favorite color.

you didn't want it, so you just threw it in with all of your other clothes, but just your luck. izuku found them.

you felt your face heat up in embarrassment, and when izuku noticed this, he apologized profusely and stated that when he was going through your things he saw something green that looked cute and well...

of course it wasn't his fault but just it didn't matter because your anger turned into rage. "IZUKU MIDORIYA!"

"ACK! I'M SORRY!!"

»»——⍟——««

Your eyes, they're like green stars...