"Well they checked if everything was okay with baby and then...." Klaus looked up at Hayley when she paused.

She didn't know if she should tell him the update she had received at the clinic but she saw the way Klaus looked at her and that gave her a little bit of courage. "....it's a girl."

All of Hayley's worries were gone since at the mention of the gender of the baby Klaus had the broadest smile he ever had. He took Hayley's hand and kissed it. "I am happy to hear that."

Going back to the incident Klaus continued, "Then what happened?"

"Well I saw the doctor go in the back and heard some cars pull over. The doctor came back with a needle which I saw through the reflection of the window so I turned around and stabbed her in the shoulder with the same needle." Hayley was still a bit scared as she recalled the incident.

Klaus saw this and gave her a small hug. "That must have been difficult."

"Not really." spoke Hayley as they broke their hug. "As I was going through all that I realised that I wasn't just protecting myself. Maybe it had to do with the fact that my birth parents gave me away and my adoptive parents kicked me out. All I know is push came to shove and I realised I wouldn't let anyone hurt her."

Hearing Hayley say that made Klaus smile since she had spoken the exact same words to him in different circumstances and he was glad that his little wolf was still the same.

He kept one arm on her shoulder and looked her in the eyes softly. "I'm beginning to think we're a lot alike you and I. We're casts off who learnt to fight when we are backed into a corner."

"Well with the way things are, we're backed into a corner now." the she wolf spoke as she looked down.

"That we are, it's time to fight little wolf."

Hayley looked into Klaus's eyes again. She didn't know what it was maybe it was the kindness he kept showing towards her or maybe that he was constantly reassuring her but he had a certain pull towards her.

As they were busy staring into each other's eyes. They heard the two Mikaelson siblings entering the house.

Again! Thought Hayley as both Klaus and her turned back towards the table. She was getting frustrated at the constant interruptions between the two of them but she knew it wasn't on purpose so she let it slide.

"Ah sister, brother you have returned." spoke Klaus as he got up from the chair. "How was the witch hunt? Successful I presume with the blood on Elijah's suit."

"Yes brother, the witches have been taken care of for now." spoke the older Mikaelson as he took a handkerchief to wipe the blood off his suit.

"Yet they are still a looming threat I gather, with the whole binding with the wolf girl and stuff." added Rebekah.

"Yes and I seem to have a solution for that problem." replied Klaus which made everyone turn their heads towards him. "But that will have to wait, everyone here has had a long day and I think we should have dinner first."

Rebekah and Elijah were happy to see his brother  be like the kind boy he was back before they were turned into the monsters they are now. They sat down and enjoyed their dinner.

(After the dinner)

It was late night by the time they were finished with their dinner. The siblings were reminiscing their past and telling silly stories of themselves to Hayley who was enjoying herself.

As the conversation died down Elijah turned towards his brother and asked, "Niklaus now that we are finished with our dinner, could you care to explain how you have found a solution to our problem?"

"So firstly, I want you, Elijah, to follow up on a lead I found of a powerful witch inside Dowager Fauline Cottage."

All of them looked at him a bit confused. "I believe this witch could be of use to us if Elijah is able to turn her towards our cause." spoke Klaus.

"I can go and check it out tomorrow but are you sure of this?" asked Elijah.

"Positive." Elijah nodded at his brother's response. Klaus knew that in order to get Finn on his side he needed Freya but he also knew if he told his siblings about her they wouldn't believe him since he didn't it in the beginning either back in the original timeline.

"Alright and what of our brothers?" asked Rebekah.

"I have come to know about the veil which is a middle ground between our world and the afterlife, it turns out it exists in Mystic falls and I plan on going there for a visit." said Klaus as he revealed the paper with the spell and the Paragon Diamond. "I will use a spell to get our brother's souls to be transferred into this diamond."

"So when will you be leaving?" asked Rebekah.

"Tomorrow after I have spoken with Marcel." spoke the original hybrid. "Rebekah you will have to stay here to look after Hayley for the mean time."

Rebekah nodded but he saw a look of disappointment in Hayley at the mention of him leaving. He had a small smile at the fact that she cared about it.

He looked at her while holding her hand. "I will be back very soon." To this she gave a small smile.

As all of them got up to leave, Klaus pulled Rebekah aside. "Sister there is something else I need your help with."

****
And there it is not one but 3 Mikaelsons are needed for them to face future threats.

Honestly I might just keep Freya on standby for now since I know she should be in a slumber but I will find a way to reveal she is the oldest Mikaelson without her being awake.

I was also unsure of getting Kol back since he did help Matt to get back into his body but then I said screw Matt Donovan dude can get into his body himself.

I am also sorry that I am making you all wait for Klaus and Hayley to be together but I just want to make myself frustrated a little bit also I think they need to get to know each other before they make it official.

So the story is gonna continue and this time there will be a small crossover with the vampire diaries people which I am nervous to write about.

Also what do you guys think Klaus wants Rebekah to do?

Hope you guys enjoyed this part.
****