S1~03: Close to Me

~ The Kotobuki Bento Shop || Night ~

"You three should see her new friends." Ringo said before taking a quick sip of his water. "Artemis has a strange group of idols around her."

Artemis titled her head. "I don't think they're weird."

Ryuya chuckled. "They're a rather strange bunch to see getting along."

Reiji laughed, while the two teachers smiled innocently.

"Your friends are great people, Artemis." Steven mused, clearly humouring her.

The seven of them sat inside Reiji's mother's bento shop, having it being closed for a few hours now actually with the owner nowhere in sight. Reiji had called Ringo earlier, saying he'd cook for them if they were up to it and, needless to say, none of them could pass up a free home-cooked meal.

And unsurprisingly, Reiji was a great cook.

Of course, with the rise of crimes happening around the city, the Stone siblings had their bodyguards watching over the store so they could be at ease.

Artemis had to guess Reiji's mother probably taught him everything he knows from a young age. If she did, that would mean she had already gone home for the night, knowing her son could cook a good meal.

The only girl took a bite of her fat-free chicken tenders, having a strict food diet, and stared at her idol friends innocently. "I guess that makes you guys weird. Including me." She said a matter-of-factly.

Ringo looked at her with an amused smile from where he sits right beside her. "Oh, really now?" He asked.

Nodding, Artemis took a bite of her salad.

The orange-haired idol shook his head. "If we're strange, that would make you and your idols aliens."

"What's an alien?" Artemis innocently asked.

*Thud!*

All men slammed their heads onto the table, anime style. 'How innocent is she?!' They internally screamed. It was like talking to a pure angel with no common sense! Then again, it's Artemis they're talking about. She has the excuse of not knowing how common society operates due to her lack of interaction with others.

The brunette laughed loudly at that. "Alright, alright. Let's call a truce for now." He reasoned.

Reiji has layered, shoulder-length, dark brown hair, sith tufts a little longer. He has taupe-grey eyes that brightly fitted with his light, normal complexion. He wore a simple blue shirt, grey pants, and black shoes. And to finish off his looks, he wore a green stone around his neck.

This is Reiji Kotobuki, a former student at Misfit Academy and a popular idol working for the Shining Agency

This is Reiji Kotobuki, a former student at Misfit Academy and a popular idol working for the Shining Agency. He knew Artemis through the two idol teachers, and declared himself as her mentor on becoming an idol. He's a prankster with the wildest imagination anyone wouldn't dare to think of. He may be an idol, but he's the World's Hilarious Prankster.