Chapter Forty-Five, The Road to Comprehension 14

Start from the beginning

Luo Lanxuan's eyes were bloodshot, he seemed to weigh a thousand catties in Ning Muyi's hands, and he fell to the ground without noticing.

"Roar-"

Luo Lanxuan yelled out as if venting, and then, as if he had sensed something strange about his body, he dashed up and down into Ning Muyi's bedroom with all four limbs and short legs.

"Wait!" Ning Muyi rushed over after him.

The running speed was not as fast as Luo Lanxuan's, so Ning Muyi simply walked slowly.

The layout of the room was clear at a glance, and when Ning Muyi looked over, there was no trace of Luo Lanxuan.

"Lan Xuan?"

Really, where did you go?

The only thing in this room that could hide him-under the bed?

Bend down, no...

Throwing back the covers on the bed-nothing.

"Ah!"

A gust of wind came, and Ning Muyi was thrown onto the bed. A strong masculine breath came from behind his ears, and his heavy breathing made his heart beat chaotically, and his handsome face turned red.

"Master, as you said, don't leave me!" With a muffled snort, Luo Lanxuan's voice was a bit wrong, unexpectedly making Ning Muyi stop breathing.

"I didn't... I didn't leave you..."

"You did!"

"No..."

"Yes!"

"Okay, I won't argue with you, so why?" Ning Muyi was narrow-minded towards Luo Lan Hug a smile.

Luo Lanxuan's eyes flashed, and the silence made the atmosphere stiff.

"You have someone you love, and you obviously care about him more! You... There will always be a day when you despise me and leave me behind, and you still say you won't leave me!" Ning Muyi finally understood the messy tone

. guy! Are you still jealous of what happened just now? Is it interesting to eat your own vinegar? ... Uh, it seems that Luo Lanxuan really doesn't know that he is the one he loves, right?

Ning Muyi coaxed in a doting tone, "Let go of me first, okay, let's discuss this issue face to face, and I can tell you whatever you want to know..."

Luo Lanxuan is really too serious! It was on his back, and he couldn't breathe.

"Don't let go! What should you do if you go back on your word?!" Luo Lanxuan said relentlessly, the feeling of hugging the master is really good, okay--Little Luo Lanxuan stood up, if the master Woke up and saw it, so what? !

Luo Lanxuan tried her best to suppress her throbbing, but the person being suppressed moved around unconsciously, tsk! Terrible! ...

"You!"

Ning Muyi was amused, when did he ever regret what he had said to Luo Lan? Really...don't even give him this little trust! Could it be... He really never gave him a sense of security?

Struggling to get up, Ning Muyi's hand was the first to be able to move freely, so he grabbed it with his backhand-

"Hehe..."

Ning Muyi moved his hand away with a smile, the temperature of his skin was clearly imprinted in his mind, he... It wasn't intentional!

After decades of cultivation, Ning Muyi felt that he was an old cow eating tender grass, and this touch was simply taking advantage of the "little fresh meat". A piece of clothing to wear? !