T H I R T E E N

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"Case 143 of prisoner 143, Kim Mari is given a sentence of 5 years for murder, an additional 2 years for theft and an additional 5 years for various other crimes.", the announcer announced.

"Can I meet her before she goes?", Changbin panted as he has been running around to find Jackson, to ask for a one last time.

"Yes, sure. Mr. Seo. You and Mari, deserve each other. I clearly see the desire of wanting each other and loving each other in both your eyes. Of course. You can see her."

And I hope you wait for each other as well.

"Thank you so much, sir.", Changbin bowed.

When he saw Mari being dragged by some police officers, he quickly dashed towards her.

"Mari!", he yelled, which caused Mari to turn her head towards him.

They both stared at each other for as long as they could before Changbin closed the distance between them, slowly wrapping his hands around her waist, her also wrapping her hands around his back.

"I love you.", she mumbled, loud enough for Changbin to hear.

"Love...you, too.", Changbin sobbed.

"Changbin don't waste your tears for me. I'm gonna go, nevertheless.", she was also sobbing as she saw how hurt Changbin was.

"How can i....not?", he sobbed, not letting her go.

"I'll be back, Changbin. Waiting for me is up to you. I'll wait for you forever if I have to.", she gave him a weak smile though her tears still rolled down her cheeks.

"I'll wait for you, Mari. Please, don't forget me. I'll protect Hyori and keep reminding her of you.", Changbin calmed himself to speak.

"Please, don't let her forget me. Changbin, I-", she sighed deeply.

"Mar-", he couldn't speak as Mari had smacked her lips on his. They savoured the moment for as long as they could. They wanted each other and only each other but fate had to separate them, at least for now.

°°<12 YEARS LATER>°°

"Riri, I'm home.", Changbin yelled as Hyori was upstairs. He had a surprise for her, and a huge one at that.

"What's up, dad?", Hyori walked down the stairs.

Changbin didn't answer as he knew that Hyori will realize it herself.

Realize......that her mother is here.

"H-hyori?", Mari inhaled deeply, though her breathing was improper.

"You're....you can't be...", Hyori muffled under her breath as she saw her mother's face, all dry and her body extremely weak.

Mari walked towards Hyori, tears rolling down her cheeks. She couldn't believe her eyes. Her 9 year old daughter had turned 21. No matter how much she picks herself up, she can't forget the fact that the 12 years of her daughters childhood she could've spent with her, were wasted.

"I...", Mari sobbed as Hyori was still in shock after seeing her mother, after 12 years."...you've grown up.", she smiled weakly.

"Mom.", Hyori finally said something and Mari took her in her arms. They both cried so much as if it was impossible for one to have so many tears.

Now, they don't have to worry anymore. They have Changbin and each other by their side. Even if all the years that were wasted can't be brought back, the upcoming years are still yet to come. And they will savour those years. Forever.

__________

A/N: Alright first of all, I did search it up and the sentence for murder was not 5 years...... IT WAS A LIFETIME. I did consider making it a sad story but then. No. Anyways so yeah those sentences are made by yours truly, my beautiful brain that no one can have.

Then second of all, I just walked around the bush for this chapter. Sorry that it's not fun and just boring. Your typical cringy stuff. I'm sure and not glad that I will be cringing at this whenever I look at it in the future. And ain't no way Im gon fix it. It is what it is.

Alright, so I hope you enjoyed this🥺 special shout out to ICECREAAAAMMM for reading this through and commenting and showing your expressions through each chapter. I love you and you don't know how much 🥺

Happy 87 reads🥳🥳❤️

My next book will be out after a week (FINALLY I CAN REST FOR A WEEK)

It will be ur HwAnG hYuNjIn ff. Anyways. I hope you liked this book and I love you so much. Thank u so much for reading it❤️💞💗