I have something to ask you..

It was about 10 PM, Tim and Lucy were sitting on Tim's couch watching Lucy's favourite true crime documentaries. Lucy's head was rested on Tim's chest. Tim was getting bored of watching tv so he was thinking to himself. He was wondering if he should ask Lucy to move in, she already was practically living with him. He looked down at her and smiled to the thought of being able to wake up next to her every single day and her not needing to go home before work. Just then Lucy looked up at Tim who was now basically staring at her smiling. 

"What ya thinking about?" Lucy asked Tim playfully snapping him out of his trance.
"Oh uhm nothing." Tim said hoping Lucy wouldn't notice his lie.
Lucy tilted her head up so she could see his ocean blue eyes, "I know your thinking about something, what is it please tell me babe." She asked.
Tim exhaled now nervous, Why was he nervous to ask her to move in she would surely say yes. 
"I have something to ask you Luce.." Tim said carefully.
Lucy sat up as this sounded serious. " What is it?"
"Luce since your always here anyways I wanted to ask you, do you want to move in? I love you so much and I love waking up next to you. Tamara can also stay in the spare room if she want we can be our own little family, You, Me, Kojo and Tamara!" Tim said while looking at Lucy who had had been growing the largest smile on her face.
"I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER ASK! Of course I'll move in!" Lucy basically screamed waking up half of LA. With that Lucy leapt back into Tim's lap and gave him the tightest hug. After a while Tim somehow managed to get Lucy's grip a bit looser so he could talk again. "I was thinking on the weekend we could move you in, we both don't have to go into work." Lucy nodded her head and gave him a kiss. Tim returned the kiss and they slowly dozed off to sleep on the couch.

A/N
This is my first time writing a one shot and also writing on wattpad so it probably isn't the best but I hope you liked it!