Start loving you💓~(5)

She reach the back door of the house suddenly a man is going to hit her with a Rod but pramod come and punch him hard.

He fell down, sushi turn back to look. That man is going to shot but pramod kick his hand by this gun fall away from his hand then he start beating him.

P- tum jao susheela....main aata hoon.

S- haan.

Then sushi go inside without making any noise she enter in viraj's room.

Suddenly she hear a sound of locking the door. She quickly turned and saw viraj is standing with a smirk on his face.

V- tum itni bari bewakoof hogi Maine socha hi nahi tha ki khud marne aa gayi.

S- marne nahi maarne aayi hoon tujhe!

V- aree main toh dar gaya... please mujhe maat maarna please...

Then he laugh, she point gun towards him. Suddenly....with in second he hold her hand in which she is holding gun.
He twist her wrist and turned her making her back hit on his chest.

S- aahh... leave!

She is trying her best to escape but she is having a very bad pain in her wrist which he is still holding tightly.

Then she push him hard by this the gun fell away she is about to pick suddenly he took knife and make a cut on her arm.

S- Aahh!!😩(in pain)

V- ab toh tumhe mujhse koi nahi bacha sakta.😈

Suddenly the door open with a jerk it's pramod. Sushi quickly pick the gun and shot Viraj for about 4 times.
He died on that spot.

That gun fall down from her hand as she faint. Pramod come and patted her cheeks but there's no response so he pick her up and leave from there.

Scene at hospital~

P- doctor voh kaisi hai?

Dr- voh ab theek hai....aap mil sakte hai usse.

P- thankyou.

He go inside the ward and saw her sitting in bed. Both look at eachother then he come and hug her she also hug him back

P- tum theek ho?

S- haan.

Both back off

S- voh pramod....

P- hmm? kuch chahiye?

S- kuch kehna tha tumse.

P- kya?

She took a minute

S- I love you.

P- (look at her) hann?

S- pyaar karti hoon tumse.

P- are you serious?

S- are you mad?

He laugh and again hug her tightly

P- I love you too.

Meanwhile minay and his sister is seeing this.

M- dono sath mein kitne ache lag rahe haina?

J- haan.😊

After that both get married happily ❤️

____the End____

Kindly Do votes and comments please 🙂
Thankyou