xiv. stupid cupid

˖ 🎀  CHAPTER FOURTEEN 𐄹❝ i'm in love and it's a crying shame ❞

❝ i'm in love and it's a crying shame ❞

SUDDENLY, DAE PINNED MINHO TO THE WALL IN A MATTER OF SECONDS.

"Dae!" Evelyn pushed him back, but it was no use. "What are you doing?"

"You call yourself my friend?" Dae spoke furiously.

Minho looked at him with wide eyes, "What are you talking about?"

"Don't pretend like you don't know!" Dae exclaimed, holding onto him tighter.

"What are you doing? Let go." Minho said with a tone, pushing Dae off of him.

Kitty ran up to the three, "Dae, stop. Stop it, it's not Minho?"

"What are you talking about, Kitty?" Evelyn said confusingly, reaching a hand out in front of Dae so he couldn't get any closer to Minho.

Kitty ignored her question, still talking to Dae, she spoke, "This has nothing to do with him."

Minho fixed his jacket and his collar. "Sorry, I thought you two — "

"And I think.." He interrupted his best friend, "You two were better off as pen pals." Minho glanced at Kitty, "Deep down, she probably thinks so too."

Minho pushed past Dae, hitting his shoulder in the process. He was also careful not to hurt Evelyn who was standing closely with them.

"What did he say?" Kitty asked Dae, completely ignoring Evelyn's presence.

Evelyn sighed, giving the two one last look before storming out to find Minho.

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

When Evelyn went back to their dorm, Minho was already fast asleep on her bed.

She sat by his side, looking at him with awe. Before pulling her comforter on top of him.

Evelyn also noticed that he left her a small spot to sleep in, just right beside him.

She chuckled lazily, leaving the room to go get a snack since she hasn't had dinner yet.

Then, in the kitchen, Kitty and Q spotted her presence, motioning her to come over.

Evelyn closed the door with a small click, walking up to the two. "I'm making night-night tea. You want some?"

"Sure." Evelyn nodded, sitting beside Kitty from behind the counter.

Kitty sighed, striking up conversation. "At least I made two matches here. Evelyn and Minho and Q and Florian."

"About that," Q took a deep breath, placing out three mugs in front of them. "I thought Florian might be cheating on me. Turns out, he was just cheating."